ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Professionally engaged referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khatsham
Newly Registered

Professionally engaged referee

Post by Khatsham » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:50 am

Hi,

Form MN1:
My elder son (6 yrs) is applying under section 3(1) and my younger one (1yr) is applying under section 1(3). I will submitting their registration applications along with our naturalisation applications.

For my children, GP did not agree to sign as Referee (he says previous applications he had signed did not accept him as referee and were sent back).
But we have 2 professionals who have agreed to sign for all 4 of us.

Application says, it requires one professionally engaged reference. I will check if my elder son's teacher/head teacher will agree to sign his application (finger crossed....)
I read in sticky notes that HO is relaxed about referees to children under section 1(3).

Has anyone had similar issue not finding professionally engaged referee.

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 am

school headteacher usually does it. you don't see your GP very frequently as you do your child's school teacher. try sending your wife to get it done as i assume she is the one who gets involve with school activities of children. teachers must be knowing her.
cheers.

Khatsham
Newly Registered

Post by Khatsham » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:44 am

drzeevoh73 wrote:school headteacher usually does it. you don't see your GP very frequently as you do your child's school teacher. try sending your wife to get it done as i assume she is the one who gets involve with school activities of children. teachers must be knowing her.
cheers.
Thx Drzeevoh73.

linkers Thx for your pm.

My elder son's teacher has agreed to refer his application.

Now need to sort out engaged referee for younger one (1 yr).