ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Interview and Result (UK PSW)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tripletrouble

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Interview and Result (UK PSW)

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Hello, I just received a call claiming to be from UKBA. He asked me if i got any letter in the post from them inviting me for an interview which i had not received.
Then i asked him when was the interview scheduled for and he said next week on 17th April and if i would be ready for it. I told him i didn't know anything about it so asked him to email it to me. Then he asked me for my email id and i was like don't you have my email id.
So, i told him you emailed me earlier about additional documents so you should have my email id. so asked him to email me later.

Was this a real ukba or scam.
Last edited by Tripletrouble on Mon May 20, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tripletrouble

Interview

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Anyone who were invited for an interview, please let us know if ukba called you about your interview a week before.

unto1

Post by unto1 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 pm

You suppose to have filled in your email in the application. I don't think case worker will be asking for an email add. you have already provided; they can only ask you to confirm it. Just my personal opinion.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 pm

unto1 wrote:You suppose to have filled in your email in the application. I don't think case worker will be asking for an email add. you have already provided; they can only ask you to confirm it. Just my personal opinion.
Thank you for your reply. They have already emailed me in the past and did have my email, so in your opinion this was a scam call.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Interview (Inside UK PSW)

Post by rehan01 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 pm

I think its just a prank don't worry about it

regards
Tripletrouble wrote:Hello, I just received a call claiming to be from UKBA. He asked me if i got any letter in the post from them inviting me for an interview which i had not received.
Then i asked him when was the interview scheduled for and he said next week on 17th April and if i would be ready for it. I told him i didn't know anything about it so asked him to email it to me. Then he asked me for my email id and i was like don't you have my email id.
So, i told him you emailed me earlier about additional documents so you should have my email id. so asked him to email me later.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 pm

rehan01 wrote:I think its just a prank don't worry about it

regards
Tripletrouble wrote:Hello, I just received a call claiming to be from UKBA. He asked me if i got any letter in the post from them inviting me for an interview which i had not received.

Thank you for your reply. Droping it now.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Also for your own piece of mind I will say ring UKBA and ask explain the whole situation I doubt it they will be able to help you much but still if some letter is been issued to you regarding the interview which is gone missing in post, I am sure they will be able to confirm this that if there is any letter sent or not.

regards
Tripletrouble wrote:

regards

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 pm

I think it was real interview call from UKBA.

How come a prank knew, that your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa application is in pending?

Regarding your email address, this must not be a caseworker himself but any support staff from Temporary Migration Workflow Team. Lets wait and see if you receive any invitition letter for interview.

As some members are receiving interview calls these days, therefore I won't be a surprise if they call you for an interview even after requesting additional documents.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 pm

rehan01 wrote:Also for your own piece of mind I will say ring UKBA and ask explain the whole situation I doubt it they will be able to help you much but still if some letter is been issued to you regarding the interview which is gone missing in post, I am sure they will be able to confirm this that if there is any letter sent or not.

regards
Tripletrouble wrote:

regards

I'll call them and see if that works. Thanks again.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 pm

HI tuliprose,

may be you are correct but why someone who is calling from ukba will ask for an email address ??

but interview call after requesting additional documents is possible.

regards
tuliprose wrote:

How come a prank knew, that your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa application is in pending?

Regarding your email address, this must not be a caseworker himself but any support staff from Temporary Migration Workflow Team. Lets wait and see if you receive any invitition letter for interview.

As some members are receiving interview calls these days, therefore I won't be a surprise if they call you for an interview even after requesting additional documents.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm

tuliprose wrote:

Thank you. I'll conform with ukba just in case.

Afridi21
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (PSW)

Post by Afridi21 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:45 am

Hello Guys,

Applied for Visa 9 Fab, 2013
My Business Partner Got a letter today asking for an Interview under the paragraph 245DD/H. I din't receive any letter, so my question is

" if the outcomes of my Business Partner's Interview is negative, would it be considered as my refusal as well..??.

gumsum

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur (PSW)

Post by gumsum » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:36 am

Afridi brother your interview letter is on its way :)
Afridi21 wrote:Hello Guys,

My Business Partner Got a letter today asking for an Interview under the paragraph 245DD/H. I din't receive any letter, so my question is

" if the outcomes of my Business Partner's Interview is negative, would it be considered as my refusal as well..??.

Sug

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur (PSW)

Post by Sug » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:18 pm

gumsum wrote:Afridi brother your interview letter is on its way :)
Afridi21 wrote:Hello Guys,

Guys I got a call from private number I didn't answer the call as I was busy today may be i think it's ukba ,do they call from pvt number
Hi

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Afridi

Did you receive your interview letter today?

Afridi21
Newly Registered

Post by Afridi21 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Christianoronaldo wrote:Afridi

Did you receive your interview letter today?
NO, not even today.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 am

It was a genuine call and got the letter yesterday dated 5th April. Sent by second class stamp and final booking date was also yesterday anyway emailed it before the end of the day. Interview is for 17th April.
My team mate also got the letter yesterday but his interview is on 30th April.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Well, did my interview today the questions were same as the ones posted by others. Like other members said good business plan is the key to all the questions.

I would like to thank you all for the support i got through this forum.

If i could be any help, let me know over here.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:15 am

thanks triple trouble ... all the best mate

regards
Tripletrouble wrote:Well, did my interview today the questions were same as the ones posted by others. Like other members said good business plan is the key to all the questions.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 am

rehan01 wrote:thanks triple trouble ... all the best mate

regards
Tripletrouble wrote:Well, did my interview today the questions were same as the ones posted by others. Like other members said good business plan is the key to all the questions.

Thank you Rehan. All the best to you as well.

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 am

Tripletrouble

Did you submit your business plan in your application or did you take your business plan in the interview?

Regards

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Christianoronaldo wrote:Tripletrouble

Did you submit your business plan in your application or did you take your business plan in the interview?

Regards
Hi Christianoronaldo,

We submitted our business plan when they inquired in Feb 2013. I didn't take any documents with me.

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Tripletrouble

Did interviewer have anything with him apart from the questionnaire?

Regards

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Christianoronaldo wrote:Tripletrouble

Did interviewer have anything with him apart from the questionnaire?

Regards
Some papers, i don't know if they were related to me or not and a page with my picture and details.

Asphire9697
Newly Registered

Advice for interview please!

Post by Asphire9697 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:35 am

[quote="Tripletrouble"]Well, did my interview today the questions were same as the ones posted by others. Like other members said good business plan is the key to all the questions.

Hello tripletrouble, i'm going to attend interview for tier1 next week so please give some advice on it that would be very helpful - thanks