ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Printed copy of an eP60 - ILR due soon..Pls Respond

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

winsome

Printed copy of an eP60 - ILR due soon..Pls Respond

Post by winsome » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 am

I have just received the P60 for this year from my Employer but to my horror it seems to be on plain paper with test
"this is a printed copy of an eP60"
which is contrary to last 4 years P60's. I spoke with HR but they are saying this is the original they have now and they have moved the Accounting/Payroll in house and cant give me P60 on the original paper as they are saving cost. I managed to get this p60 stamped and signed from HR though.. Can anyone pls verfiy if this will be acceptable for ILR appointment coming in 3 weeks?

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Absolutely ..no issues.

I have submitted P60 (same way u mentioned) and UKBA approved my visa in previous Tier 1 extensions

MonkeyBusiness

Re: Printed copy of an eP60 - ILR due soon..Pls Respond

Post by MonkeyBusiness » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 pm

you are fine , as long its signed and stamped

From SET(o) guide :

Payslip: This must be the most recent payslip. It must
be dated no earlier than one calendar month before
the date of the application. It should either be an
original payslip or on company-headed paper. If the
payslip is not on headed paper or is a printout of an
online payslip, you must provide a letter from your
sponsor, confirming the payslip is authentic. The letter
from the sponsor must be on company headed paper,
and must be signed by a senior official.

winsome wrote:I have just received the P60 for this year from my Employer but to my horror it seems to be on plain paper with test
which is contrary to last 4 years P60's. I spoke with HR but they are saying this is the original they have now and they have moved the Accounting/Payroll in house and cant give me P60 on the original paper as they are saving cost. I managed to get this p60 stamped and signed from HR though.. Can anyone pls verfiy if this will be acceptable for ILR appointment coming in 3 weeks?

winsome

Post by winsome » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Thx guys.. Puts my mind at a bit of ease..

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Printed copy of an eP60 - ILR due soon..Pls Respond

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 pm

winsome wrote:I have just received the P60 for this year from my Employer but to my horror it seems to be on plain paper with test
P60 has been stamped and signed by HR,shouldn't be a problem.If UKBA wants to check further they will contact your HR for confirmation.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Kisok
Newly Registered

Post by Kisok » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm

You not say which visa category you have. If you on Tier-1 general then you don't need to worry about P60 its not requirement for ILR via Tier-1. But if you are on Tier-2 then you need to keep P60 in your file.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Hopefully, it should work.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS