ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at solihull on 5 yrs work permit

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

singhilr

ILR success at solihull on 5 yrs work permit

Post by singhilr » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:09 pm

:D hi guyz.. Thank you all for your support
We have had application approved for ILR last week
It was a brilliant experience in Solihull .. Been with the same employer for last 5 years:) the staff at Solihull PEO was very polite and helpful.. Payment was taken upfront before the processing of our app.
Would definitely recommend Solihull to all of you:)
Was asked for passport and application form.. She did some checks.. Then was asked for employer's letter.. Then I offered her the absence letter from employer but she didn't need it.. Had around 85 days outside UK.. Then was asked for life in UK test.. She was lovely(Y) Bless her
Then she needed our cohabitation docs.. Specifically asked for our son's birth certificate.. N she said kid's birth certificate is the best cohab document one can have.. We provided her our last two years council tax bills..
Also, she asked for last month's pay slip n bank statement. Although, I had piles of docs.. But she only asked for above mentioned ones
.. Then we went for biometrics.. Then had 2hrs break.. Came back PEO n got approval letters:) yay!!!!
:)

katwmn6

Post by katwmn6 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Many congratulations, singhilr!

Could you please tell us if you used the new or old SET(O) form?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR success at solihull on 5 yrs work permit

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 pm

singhilr wrote::D hi guyz.. Thank you all for your support
We have had application approved for ILR last week
It was a brilliant experience in Solihull .. Been with the same employer for last 5 years:) the staff at Solihull PEO was very polite and helpful.. Payment was taken upfront before the processing of our app.
Would definitely recommend Solihull to all of you:)
Was asked for passport and application form.. She did some checks.. Then was asked for employer's letter.. Then I offered her the absence letter from employer but she didn't need it.. Had around 85 days outside UK.. Then was asked for life in UK test.. She was lovely(Y) Bless her
Then she needed our cohabitation docs.. Specifically asked for our son's birth certificate.. N she said kid's birth certificate is the best cohab document one can have.. We provided her our last two years council tax bills..
Also, she asked for last month's pay slip n bank statement. Although, I had piles of docs.. But she only asked for above mentioned ones
.. Then we went for biometrics.. Then had 2hrs break.. Came back PEO n got approval letters:) yay!!!!
:)
Excellent News. Congratulations on you and your wife getting the ILR. In fact, I was wondering whether you got your ILR or not. I was searching the Forum yesterday,could not find any post form you regarding your ILR. Enjoy your ILR.Thank you for posting your experience.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 pm

katwmn6 wrote:Many congratulations, singhilr!

Could you please tell us if you used the new or old SET(O) form?
I used old version of form n was given payment form to fill in.
Thnks

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Congratulations !!! One quick question regarding SOC code. For you, was your SOC code different for 2010 ? Which SOC code did you have on letter 2000 or 2010?

Lorenzo
Newly Registered

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:19 pm

[quote="singhilr"][quote="katwmn6"]Many congratulations, singhilr!

Could you please tell us if you used the new or old SET(O) form?[/quote]
I used old version of form n was given payment form to fill in.
Thnks[/quote]

Congrats. Please could let me know if you had any unpaid absences.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 am

[quote="dk2011"]Congratulations !!! One quick question regarding SOC code. For you, was your SOC code different for 2010 ? Which SOC code did you have on letter 2000 or 2010?[/quote]

Hello Singhilr ,
Can you confirm above please ? Many people are looking for an answer.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 am

dk2011 wrote:
dk2011 wrote:Congratulations !!! One quick question regarding SOC code. For you, was your SOC code different for 2010 ? Which SOC code did you have on letter 2000 or 2010?
Hello Singhilr ,
Can you confirm above please ? Many people are looking for an answer.
You need to use the new SOC code from 06/04. Some times it's same as the SOC 2000. If different better to use the closest SOC Code,to match your job responsibilities.
KEVIN

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks Kevin . I know that as we have discussed already this earlier. Just eager to find out if any one has got their ILR approved after 6th april with SOC 2000 code and the SOC 2010 code was different for them.
Some people have raised their concern where employer ins't willing to provide 2010 SOC code where COS was issued before 6th april.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:13 pm

dk2011 wrote:Thanks Kevin . I know that as we have discussed already this earlier. Just eager to find out if any one has got their ILR approved after 6th april with SOC 2000 code and the SOC 2010 code was different for them.
Some people have raised their concern where employer ins't willing to provide 2010 SOC code where COS was issued before 6th april.
Agree. Quite a few Employers are not willing to provide the SOC 2010 Codes. Also the Letter for absences.
KEVIN