ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependant complication

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

valeed.naim2

ILR dependant complication

Post by valeed.naim2 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Hello, I am due to apply for ILR application in July 2013. Currently I am on tier 1 visa and my wife joined me in 2010 as tier 1 dependant. I have two year old Son who was born in UK and he is alos on tier 1 dependant visa.

I want to know can I skip my Son from my ILR application as dependant and register him as BC after getting ILR approval.

1.Did it will affect my ILR application, why I have not include my son in ILR application.

2.Will it can create any problem to register a child using MN1 form if parent and child have different status (child on tier 1 dependant or expire visa and parents on ILR)

Please advise by skipping child in ILR application I can save money but donot want make the application complicated. Thanks,

Valeed

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR dependant complication

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:51 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Hello, I am due to apply for ILR application in July 2013. Currently I am on tier 1 visa and my wife joined me in 2010 as tier 1 dependant. I have two year old Son who was born in UK and he is alos on tier 1 dependant visa.

I want to know can I skip my Son from my ILR application as dependant and register him as BC after getting ILR approval. - Yes

1.Did it will affect my ILR application, why I have not include my son in ILR application. No

2.Will it can create any problem to register a child using MN1 form if parent and child have different status (child on tier 1 dependant or expire visa and parents on ILR) No, his MN1 application will be one of entitlement under section 1(3)

Please advise by skipping child in ILR application I can save money but donot want make the application complicated. Thanks,

Valeed
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.