ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Urgent Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vikramsingh1
Newly Registered

ILR - Urgent Help

Post by vikramsingh1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Thu, 18 Apr 2013 at 20:44
8:44 PM
Message starred
FROM vikram deo TO 1 recipient
ILR - Urgent Help
Show Details

From

vikram deo

To

TierOne@yahoogroups.com

Hi All,

Just need some clarification regarding continuous period here in UK. As I going for ILR later this month.

I came in UK on work permit in May 2008 which was valid for 2 years i.e. until May 2010. In July 2009 I went to India for holidays for 4 weeks and while I was about to fly, I have been told that I need to switch my visa to Tier 2 and all happens in those 4 weeks so I came back in UK in Aug 2009 on Tier2 which was valid until Aug 2011, although my work permit was valid until 2010. And then in Oct 2010 I switched to Tier1. I have only spent 115 days outside UK in last 5 years.
My concern is when I switched to Tier2 I was in India,can UKBA raise this concern consider this as non-continuous period during my
ILR application?

I got the salary in UK for July2009 and I am having salary slips and bank statement for that period.

Any help or thoughts on it will be helpful.

regards
Vikram