ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

csquare
Newly Registered

Passport return

Post by csquare » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 pm

My friend who has applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur got a refusal yesterday. Does anyone know how long would it take for the passport and other documents to be returned?

la
Member of Standing

Re: Passport return

Post by la » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:33 pm

csquare wrote:My friend who has applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur got a refusal yesterday. Does anyone know how long would it take for the passport and other documents to be returned?
Hi csquare,

Sorry to here this news.

Could you please let me know when did he give bio-metric ? is it 50 k or 200k category ? what is exact reason for refusal.

Inbetween , did you get an update / query on your visa - It seems you applied in August 2012

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Innovativexperts wrote:
Yes Its was Standard Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded delivery. Signatures required.
okay. many thanks for this :)

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Since Recently they are not returning the passports, all the documentation is sent to the appeals department from there they will keep tracking the developments of appeal. then upper tribunal and so on.

After you exhaust all routes they then will see what you would do in next 28 days like file a fresh application and so on.
If you don't then they will give your file to the third party they recently contracted who will get in touch with you about your departure from UK and see that you will have all your documentation given at the airport and make sure you have left.

They do not want to loose anymore people in the system, so hence this new way of tracking people from start to finish.

Imran14

Post by Imran14 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:49 pm

@ John M congrats can you please share the nature of your buisness and list of documents . Is your present Job and your educational background both related...Your Answers will be helpfull Thanks

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi Innovativexperts, Many Congrats for your visa, As you mentioned you paid your fee by postal order so could you please share that after how many days your postal order had been cashed by HO, As i summited by application on 5 April13 but havent recieved any Acknowledment or letter from HO yet, and even postal order is not been cashed yet. so i am really worried.

Many Thanks.

Devil27
Newly Registered

Post by Devil27 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Any1 who applied in August n still waiting.??

I hav done my bio on 20th August n den Nthng from ukba

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Devil27,

Sorry to here this. It must be stressing hell out of you.

Did u not receive any sort of corresponding from UK BA since your bio-metrics date. What are all the documents you have attached to application? any of your previous passport is lost? any refusals in your previous immigration history? Did you maintain the funds in third party overseas? Did you not receive new rules change letter from uk ba in march which most of the applicants received it? How many years you have stayed in this country?

Devil27
Newly Registered

Post by Devil27 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:11 pm

la wrote:Hi Devil27,

Did u not receive any sort of corresponding from UK BA since your bio-metrics date. What are all the documents you have attached to application? any of your previous passport is lost? any refusals in your previous immigration history? Did you maintain the funds in third party overseas? Did you not receive new rules change letter from uk ba in march which most of the applicants received it? How many years you have stayed in this country?

I hvnt received any latter from ukba after my bio letter... No new rule thing or anything.. No refusal in past or no passport list... Everything straight forward... Submitted 2 contracts wid contact detail and my business card n leaflet... Funds are still in my account half here n half overseas on my name...
Looking to get more contract n office but can't risk wid ukba... More dan 8 months now pissing me off

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi Devil27,

Surprising.....

Did you not contact UK BA to speed up application / to know the status of your application on what is going on?
Devil27 wrote:

I hvnt received any latter from ukba after my bio letter... No new rule thing or anything.. No refusal in past or no passport list... Everything straight forward... Submitted 2 contracts wid contact detail and my business card n leaflet... Funds are still in my account half here n half overseas on my name...
Looking to get more contract n office but can't risk wid ukba... More dan 8 months now pissing me off

Devil27
Newly Registered

Post by Devil27 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Surprising.....

Did you not contact UK BA to speed up application / to know the status of your application on what is going on?
Devil27 wrote:

Well I called dem 4 times in last 2 months n know d answer... Just waif n wait n wait....

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Devil27,

Did over seas bank get call from UK BA in past months regarding your half funds verification ?
Devil27 wrote:

Surprising.....

Devil27 wrote:

Well I called dem 4 times in last 2 months n know d answer... Just waif n wait n wait....

Devil27
Newly Registered

Post by Devil27 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm

No verification yet... N I just called up dem n got same reply but d lady who answered was really good n as I asked abt letters she told me no letter had been dispatched on my name as per system

madina100

Post by madina100 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Devil27 wrote:Any1 who applied in August n still waiting.??

I hav done my bio on 20th August n den Nthng from ukba
Hi Devil27 , i also gave Bio on 13th August as a Team, all funds overseas still in account, Psw , still waiting, Called them Twice, write letters to them aswell but no response. I don,t know what to do apart from praying. May Allah bless us with +ve news.

A.Aftab
Newly Registered

Re: 1 Team Member given Visa

Post by A.Aftab » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 pm

hi,
Even its happen with me I m still waiting for my decision, But my other partner has already got Letter.
nahmed wrote:Hi folks,

I had mostly been a silent member on this forum and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their valuable input.

We have some update on a T1E Team application so thought to share with you guys.

My brother & another family friend
Student to T1E both
£200K in my brother's account. Still in his account.
Applied together on 12th December just before the rule change.
Applications were sent in one envelope and 2 separate envelopes within with each one's separate docs/form etc.
Biometrics around mid Jan sometime for both separately.
Received the update letter around mid march like everyone else.

Monday 8th April, Other team member received Biometric card via courier.
Thursday 11th April, Documents were received back 2nd class recorded.

Strangely and unfortunately, nothing for my brother yet.

We are sh**ting why is this the case :).

There could be 2 possibilities we can think of:

A) Both cases are being dealt with separately by different case workers.
B) My brother's application has been refused (God Forbid) and the reply takes longer as may be goes through a different channel.

Just on a separate note, their 1st application got refused once due to incorrect letter!

Lets c what happens. The killer WAIT!! is all we could do.

We update you guys once anymore info.

Any one of you applied as team within uk and received responses separately far apart??

nahmed

Re: 1 Team Member given Visa

Post by nahmed » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:10 pm

A.Aftab wrote:hi,
Even its happen with me I m still waiting for my decision, But my other partner has already got Letter.
nahmed wrote:Hi folks,

I had mostly been a silent member on this forum and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their valuable input.

We have some update on a T1E Team application so thought to share with you guys.

My brother & another family friend
Student to T1E both
£200K in my brother's account. Still in his account.
Applied together on 12th December just before the rule change.
Applications were sent in one envelope and 2 separate envelopes within with each one's separate docs/form etc.
Biometrics around mid Jan sometime for both separately.
Received the update letter around mid march like everyone else.

Monday 8th April, Other team member received Biometric card via courier.
Thursday 11th April, Documents were received back 2nd class recorded.

Strangely and unfortunately, nothing for my brother yet.

We are sh**ting why is this the case :).

There could be 2 possibilities we can think of:

A) Both cases are being dealt with separately by different case workers.
B) My brother's application has been refused (God Forbid) and the reply takes longer as may be goes through a different channel.

Just on a separate note, their 1st application got refused once due to incorrect letter!

Lets c what happens. The killer WAIT!! is all we could do.

We update you guys once anymore info.

Any one of you applied as team within uk and received responses separately far apart??
Hi,

Has your case got any weakness or different circumstances as compared to your partner's?

Just trying to get some understanding of the situation.

In our case my brother is still waiting while his partner got her's last Monday.

When did your partner receive it?

One thing we did yesterday is we have written to his partner's case worker who made the decision just as a slim chance that she might have missed his case out or something.

Will update once we get any type of response

Devil27
Newly Registered

Post by Devil27 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Hello guys.!!

Check the documentary on ukba on date 15th April on channel 4 n u will understand wats gng in der n who is dealing wid ur application ... Dey r hiring ppl from agency on £6.50 pay to clear our files who dnt hv any knowledge ...

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Devil27 wrote:Hello guys.!!

Check the documentary on ukba on date 15th April on channel 4 n u will understand wats gng in der n who is dealing wid ur application ... Dey r hiring ppl from agency on £6.50 pay to clear our files who dnt hv any knowledge ...
THANKS
http://www.channel4.com/tv-listings/daily/2013/04/15

giggles
Newly Registered

contract regard

Post by giggles » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 pm

hi all

Im in desperate need of contract to show for grocery shop as my business. i don't know what type of contract would suffice the ukba. Any could suggest me pls. thanks in advance

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:41 pm

hello people

just one question what kinds of bussiness we can do as my field was achitecture but planning few things other then my field is it ok or not as u know ukba are one of the stupidest thing every

waiting for the reply

samu140

Post by samu140 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 pm

hi.....everybody
Applied on 11/12/12
bio = 31/01/13
switching from tier 4 (200K rout)
received letter for interview today dated 16th april
Interview date : 30/05/13

my 10 years completing in comming september , very close ..
please share your experience. like after how many days the decision will be made?
incase I go to appeal (it is intime application) then any idea about waiting time ?
can I apply 28 days before due date etc
your feedback will help us all.

stay blesses
Keep Updating

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:39 pm

samu140 wrote:hi.....everybody
Applied on 11/12/12
bio = 31/01/13

please share your experience. like after how many days the decision will be made?
incase I go to appeal (it is intime application) then any idea about waiting time ?

stay blesses
hello

im also on the same boat u r but my 10 year will be sep 2015 plus i applied on 11th december same route u are but no interview date yet
any why where u going for the interview plus what is ur immigration history i mean what u did in past plus money here in uk or overseas

rooney0511

Hi,

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 am

Applied on 11/12/12
bio = 31/01/13

stay blesses
In my opinion, you are in a very good situation. If you have your interview at the end of may, the earliest you can get a decision is mid June or the end of June.

Lets say in worst case scenario, its a refusal in mid June, you can appeal in about 10 days, say you go to appeal in June end, you will have your appeal hearing in a month or so that's July gone, and even if that's a refusal, go to upper tribunal and you will be able to drag August.
There you go, you can apply 28 days from your last refusal and you are in September and you can apply for your ILR.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:53 am

Applied on 11/12/12
bio = 31/01/13

stay blesses
hello

dont worry u will get the visa in the first place

worse thing even if it refused in appeal i will prefer to have a lawyer to make ur appeal as for that it usually take longer to get the court date even the lawyer can make the date more further making some excuse so u will have less time u dont need to worry much in ur case

KaiserK
Newly Registered

Post by KaiserK » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 am

Is this appeal process count in long residency???

gardazi76 wrote:
Applied on 11/12/12
bio = 31/01/13

stay blesses
hello

dont worry u will get the visa in the first place

worse thing even if it refused in appeal i will prefer to have a lawyer to make ur appeal as for that it usually take longer to get the court date even the lawyer can make the date more further making some excuse so u will have less time u dont need to worry much in ur case