ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faisalshah35

Strange!!

Post by faisalshah35 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 am

I have noticed on this forum..Either non of the gurus reply to a post ..but if one does then all the gurus will start poking their noses on the same post.
is it some kind of ego thing goin on this forum. May be one guru should handle one issue ..that ways you can answer all the queries.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 am

No egos at all, and do appreciate that no one gets paid a penny for posting.

No one posting on a particular topic? It would be extremely boring if a topic just had a string of "Don't know" replies.
John

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Strange!!

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 pm

faisalshah35 wrote:I have noticed on this forum..Either non of the gurus reply to a post ..but if one does then all the gurus will start poking their noses on the same post.
is it some kind of ego thing goin on this forum. May be one guru should handle one issue ..that ways you can answer all the queries.
There are No Ego issues . You are wrong. Every one help each other.I have been in this Forum for 5 Months. No issues.Excellent Forum. I don't know whee you got it from about Egos.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Well said John. In addition, I'm sure that no 'guru' would consider themselves to be infallible...so would you want a reply left uncorrected if the wrong advice had been posted? :?
By the way, you may not be aware that in the English language 'poking their noses' is a derogatory term. 'getting involved' would have been more polite.