ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip authenticity

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

brchaplin
Newly Registered

Payslip authenticity

Post by brchaplin » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi there,

My HSMP application was recently refused on the basis that I did not provide original payslips. The payslips I did provide were in fact original documents. My payslips and tax dividend vouchers were emailed to me during the course of my empploment so when I made my HSMP application I had the company print them off and sign each page verifying that it was a 'true copy of the original'.

There is simply no better documentation I could have provided. When payslips are provided electronically by an employer how do you ensure you are submitting original documents?

I have requested a review and provided a letter from my previous employer explaining that the documents provided were indeed original.

Has anyone ever heard of a refusal decision similar to this? or whether I am likely to get it overturned on review?

Many thanks.

veera_simha
Newly Registered

Post by veera_simha » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:09 am

Hai

Whether the payslips are stamped ones ... they prefer stamped ones with company seal in the payslips and signature.

aasadr
Newly Registered

Post by aasadr » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:30 pm

I had almost same situation.my pay slips were online and in japanese I asked my employer to reprint them with english template.It was signed stamped on company heead letter. Just I mentioned what they are and it was rejected.you should havenot tell them about payslip.just you should say they are original or in the cover letter of them company confirm your claim.
I asked for review but no answer yet

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Payslip authenticity

Post by pantaiema » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:51 pm

I think this is the mistake that you made. By saying this 'true copy of the original' you mean you still keep the original one.

Please note the direct quotation from HSMP facts from the folloing URL:
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... p_faq.html?

We will only accept the original specified information. Where a document is not in English the original must be accompanied by a fully certified translation by an officially recognised translator. An officially recognised translator is defined as one that is recognised by the local British High Commission or Embassy.

You should have done that you juts let your pay slip singed and then stamped without mention

Did you submit other evidence to support your income bracket which is meoned in the guidence ?? It is possible that thay jut use this as an excuse to reject you for any other reasons.

Pantaiema
brchaplin wrote:Hi there,
I had the company print them off and sign each page verifying that it was a 'true copy of the original'.
Many thanks.

brchaplin
Newly Registered

Post by brchaplin » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:07 am

The original document is held electronically by my previous employer. They aren't stamped with the company seal but are signed by a company representative.

In addition to the paylsips, I also submitted bank statements, an income tax return and a letter from my employer confirming my income. All of this evidence corroborates the information on my payslips.

I really can't think of any other reason why they would have rejected the application.

Blake.