ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Visa Refused. HELP HELP HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harsh85shah
Newly Registered

Wife Visa Refused. HELP HELP HELP

Post by harsh85shah » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:35 pm

The Decision is as below:
You were invited to attend an interview at the British High Commission on 15th April 2013 however you failed to attend this interview without providing a valid reason for your absence. Therefore your application is refused under Para 320 (7D) of the Immigration Rules.

The fact is
My wife got call on 12th April and they asked do you want to attend on 15th or want to reschedule it if you want reschedule it we will give you call within 7-10 days with new date.
So my wife asked for reschedule it.
But then they didn't call back so after four days we sent mail to them for new date and next day they sent refusal ..!!
(We did not receive any mail or written letter for interview)

I am on Tier 1 (General) category & my visa will expiry on 7 July 2013.I am going to apply for extension in June.

Please give your suggestions & advice urgently.

Kind regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 am

They had offered to reschedule and she accepted their offer.

It's not honorable behaviour. I suggest that she writes a strong, but polite, complaint to the High Commissioner.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.