ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa refused :@

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bes
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa refused :@

Post by bes » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:52 am

Hi

I had my Spouse visa refused as apparently did not held my savings for 6months in my bank account,

However I think ECO missed the point, when I applied for Spouse VISA had 2 bank accounts, and transferred all my saving onto one bank account, as I thought I will provide a better picture to ECO.

On my Refusal notice they didn't include any of my documents Ive submitted and just wondering where to go from here

It is better appeal oral or paper hearing? And as the visa was refused due to financial circumstances do I have to provide only proof of my financials. and will they take into consideration if my financial circumstances have changed since my I've sent my application

On final note if I have to send fresh application, how do I get my documents back as everything is held by ECO

Thanks in advance everyone

riversidecreations

Post by riversidecreations » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Firstly, if you had savings for more than 6 months, you should write to the Visa office for the attention of the ECM and explain to them that the money was held in your account, and that you transferred it... If the ECM is satisfied that the evidence was already provided - they should overturn immediately.

The ECM will respond within 20 working days; but you must also lodge an appeal - oral hearing is better.

Wait for the ECM to respond before deciding whether or not to submit a new application.
Sujan
-------------------------
Application Submitted : 27/08/2012
Application refused :( - 09/11/2012
Appeal Lodged : 15/11/2012
ECM to respond by : 30/04/2012
DOT Letter received : 24/04/2013
Passport/Visa Collected : 14/05/2013

newsettlement
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa refused :@

Post by newsettlement » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:42 pm

bes wrote:Hi

I had my Spouse visa refused as apparently did not held my savings for 6months in my bank account,

However I think ECO missed the point, when I applied for Spouse VISA had 2 bank accounts, and transferred all my saving onto one bank account, as I thought I will provide a better picture to ECO.

On my Refusal notice they didn't include any of my documents Ive submitted and just wondering where to go from here

It is better appeal oral or paper hearing? And as the visa was refused due to financial circumstances do I have to provide only proof of my financials. and will they take into consideration if my financial circumstances have changed since my I've sent my application

On final note if I have to send fresh application, how do I get my documents back as everything is held by ECO

Thats is strange.

If you provided Pay slip and earned more than 18,600.

You dont have to show maintence
Thanks in advance everyone

bes
Newly Registered

Post by bes » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:30 am

riversidecreations wrote:Firstly, if you had savings for more than 6 months, you should write to the Visa office for the attention of the ECM and explain to them that the money was held in your account, and that you transferred it... If the ECM is satisfied that the evidence was already provided - they should overturn immediately.

The ECM will respond within 20 working days; but you must also lodge an appeal - oral hearing is better.

Wait for the ECM to respond before deciding whether or not to submit a new application.
thanks for your advice.

do you know If I have to submit all the documents again? as I already said most of documents been held by ECO and not sure how to get in touch with them.