ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT PLEASE HELP!...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad1224

URGENT PLEASE HELP!...

Post by hammad1224 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:40 am

Hi,

I have received the interview letter twice. Both letters are dated 6 April 2013. The first letter reached me on 13 April 2013 which I completed and emailed instantly on the email address mentioned.

Today I have received another interview invitation letter dated 6 April 2013. The letter says email it to T1EntrepreneurAdmin@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. I already sent one on 13 April 2013. Should I ignore this letter?

Any ways I have sent another email to the above email from my Hotmail account and posted the completed form along with my letter to the PO box Sheffield address as well.

Thanks

wow99

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP!...

Post by wow99 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:49 am

hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

I have received the interview letter twice. Both letters are dated 6 April 2013. The first letter reached me on 13 April 2013 which I completed and emailed instantly on the email address mentioned.

Today I have received another interview invitation letter dated 6 April 2013. The letter says email it to T1EntrepreneurAdmin@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. I already sent one on 13 April 2013. Should I ignore this letter?

Can I post one copy as well?

Thanks
Disregard the second one if it say the same interview date. I will suggest you to call them on Monday to confirm your interview date. BTW they do call every applicant to confirm if they are coming or not.

oh yea just don't ignore blocked or private calls if you are getting them.

hammad1224

Post by hammad1224 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 pm

wow99 wrote:

Can I post one copy as well?

Thanks
Disregard the second one if it say the same interview date. I will suggest you to call them on Monday to confirm your interview date. BTW they do call every applicant to confirm if they are coming or not.

oh yea just don't ignore blocked or private calls if you are getting them.
Can you please give me their telephone number?

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Any ways I have sent another email to the above email from my Hotmail account and posted the completed form along with my letter to the PO box Sheffield address as well.

Thanks
I think you can safely ignore the second letter.
Did the UKBA call you?

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

I dont understand as to why they (UKBA) make a phone call to confirm the interview date. It is much more sensible to reply to the email that we have sent them rather than calling from an unknown/ private number. Once the call is missed, we are left wondering as to who it could be with no option of calling them back either but with an email, it certainly cant go unnoticed. They really do work in strange ways.

hammad1224

Post by hammad1224 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 pm

surveyer wrote:I dont understand as to why they (UKBA) make a phone call to confirm the interview date. It is much more sensible to reply to the email that we have sent them rather than calling from an unknown/ private number. Once the call is missed, we are left wondering as to who it could be with no option of calling them back either but with an email, it certainly cant go unnoticed. They really do work in strange ways.

No UKBA hasnt called me yet. I normally ignore unknown numbers. One thing I do not understand as to why the 2nd letter was sent.

It said in both letter please reply email by 22 April 2013. I have sent 1st email on 13 April 2013 and 2nd today (20 April 2013).

There is no warning or any other wording in the 2nd letter which says they did not receive any thing from my side yet.

Does anyone know any contact number where i can confirm that they have received my emails and letter?

SAAB
Newly Registered

Post by SAAB » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 pm

applied 11nd march 13
bio on 19 march
recieved letter on 7 april that interview is on 9 may
i confirmed on 13 april
recieved another letter 14 april that first letter was administrative mistake disregard that letter new interview is schdule on 21 may now
i did not confirm them yet will do tomorrow