ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur visa dependent???? Help please!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sauli
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur visa dependent???? Help please!!

Post by sauli » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:04 pm

My wife has recently applied for entrepreneur visa and i have applied as her dependent. Currently i am residing in UK (My Post study work permit expired in December 2012) with my wife but according to the rule i have to apply from outside UK.
Reason i have applied within UK is that my wife was pregnant and she has recently given birth and i didn't want to leave her in UK on her own.
My question is if my visa gets rejected, can i appeal on human rights ground or not as i can't leave my family on their own in UK

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:57 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.