ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transfer from business to current account??? Help please!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sauli
Newly Registered

Transfer from business to current account??? Help please!!

Post by sauli » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 pm

I have applied for this visa in December but not heard from the ukba yet.. Since I was not aware at that time about keeping the funds in my personal account and currently have all my funds in my business account, will it be okay if I transfer all the funds into my current account now and send the current account statement to my case worker????

dancingguy05

Re: Transfer from business to current account??? Help please

Post by dancingguy05 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 pm

sauli wrote:I have applied for this visa in December but not heard from the ukba yet.. Since I was not aware at that time about keeping the funds in my personal account and currently have all my funds in my business account, will it be okay if I transfer all the funds into my current account now and send the current account statement to my case worker????
There is no harm in sending the statements of ur business account to your case worker

Tx

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:57 pm

@sauli: How can you send additional documents to your case worker? There is no such address for a case worker unless a case worker contacts you. This is a plan rumor that you can send documents after your application. I submitted some documents after I made my application, and after 3 months, I get an email from caseworker that they are still waiting for the evidence that I was suppose to send (because I wrote in the covering letter that I will be sending the specific evidence)

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm

therock wrote:@sauli: How can you send additional documents to your case worker? There is no such address for a case worker unless a case worker contacts you. This is a plan rumor that you can send documents after your application. I submitted some documents after I made my application, and after 3 months, I get an email from caseworker that they are still waiting for the evidence that I was suppose to send (because I wrote in the covering letter that I will be sending the specific evidence)
I sent my bank statements to Sheffield address with the reference number on the acknowledgement letter

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 pm

No application have ever been rejected on the basis of providing additional documents.

However, applications do get rejected on basis of providing incomplete documents

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Keep funds in personal account till you get decision but if you need funds for investment I will recommend you to transfer the required amount in business account and thn invest into business.

regards
sauli wrote:I have applied for this visa in December but not heard from the ukba yet.. Since I was not aware at that time about keeping the funds in my personal account and currently have all my funds in my business account, will it be okay if I transfer all the funds into my current account now and send the current account statement to my case worker????

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Agree with Rehan,
If you do not need to make investment urgently then no point to transfer money in business account till you get your decision.
Ofcourse if you have already transfered money in business account then do not see any harm in relation to your application.
rehan01 wrote:Keep funds in personal account till you get decision but if you need funds for investment I will recommend you to transfer the required amount in business account and thn invest into business.

regards