ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa refusals on bank letters

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LEGAL SOLUTION

visa refusals on bank letters

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:51 pm

hi guys

many people are getting refusals on the reason that the bank letter does not mention their name or the name of the other team member despite the existence of a declaration.

in case any one get this refusal, must go in appeal. i have won 5 appeal so far on this. just base your case on common law of fairness and doctrine of possible evidence. you will win the appeal as it is not a valid ground for refusal.

regrds

Sayed14
Newly Registered

Post by Sayed14 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:55 pm

we are refused on the same ground.

dalaremal

Re: visa refusals on bank letters

Post by dalaremal » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 pm

[quote="LEGAL SOLUTION"]hi guys

many people are getting refusals on the reason that the bank letter does not mention their name or the name of the other team member despite the existence of a declaration.

in case any one get this refusal, must go in appeal. i have won 5 appeal so far on this. just base your case on common law of fairness and doctrine of possible evidence. you will win the appeal as it is not a valid ground for refusal.

regrds[/quote]

My friends also refused exactly on the same grounds. I have two questions:

1) how long does it take for the decision to be made? &
2)what is the percent of chances of wining the appeal?

Thanks in advance!

jeez
Newly Registered

MY visa get refused on same ground.

Post by jeez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Applied on 23, Oct, 2012.
My Application is refused on the basis of following points:
1) Self employed letter was not attached.
Answer: I have attached original welcome letter of HM Revenue and customs as self-employed, now you see how silly temporary workers are.
2) Confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, land-line phone number and any email address.
Case worker said, the letter you have provided from Halifax does not confirm all of the above as listed at paragraph 41-SD (a)(i).
Answer: I have provided third party information on the declaration document, as bank cannot provide this details. However, bank letter from third party shows his balance, name and full address clearly mentioned including bank statement.
3)One or more contracts showing trading, the contract you supplied does not give the telephone number of the other party involved and you therefore do not meet the requirements at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iv) of the Immigration rules.
Answer: I have applied on 23rd Oct, 2012 and at the time contact number was not required because rules changes after 31 January, However I have provided all business details but telephone number was missing. I am going in appeal; I will provide land-line number in trading contract.
Please suggest me more points which make my appeal successful, all type of comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Jeez

lacky
Newly Registered

Re: MY visa get refused on same ground.

Post by lacky » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Sorry to here this news. You can definitely go for appeal. It seems these are all silly reasons.

When did you give bio-metric. When did you get refusal.
jeez wrote:Applied on 23, Oct, 2012.
My Application is refused on the basis of following points:
1) Self employed letter was not attached.
Answer: I have attached original welcome letter of HM Revenue and customs as self-employed, now you see how silly temporary workers are.
2) Confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, land-line phone number and any email address.
Case worker said, the letter you have provided from Halifax does not confirm all of the above as listed at paragraph 41-SD (a)(i).
Answer: I have provided third party information on the declaration document, as bank cannot provide this details. However, bank letter from third party shows his balance, name and full address clearly mentioned including bank statement.
3)One or more contracts showing trading, the contract you supplied does not give the telephone number of the other party involved and you therefore do not meet the requirements at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iv) of the Immigration rules.
Answer: I have applied on 23rd Oct, 2012 and at the time contact number was not required because rules changes after 31 January, However I have provided all business details but telephone number was missing. I am going in appeal; I will provide land-line number in trading contract.
Please suggest me more points which make my appeal successful, all type of comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Jeez

jeez
Newly Registered

Re

Post by jeez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Bio-metric was done on November 6th i think and got refusal on 11th April. :(

lacky
Newly Registered

Re: Re

Post by lacky » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

jeez wrote:Bio-metric was done on November 6th i think and got refusal on 11th April. :(
Did you not appeal for it? already 10 days re finished right?did u not get interview call?
Last edited by lacky on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

LEGAL SOLUTION wrote:hi guys

regrds
Hi Legal Solutions,
Have you made written appeals or oral appeals on behalf of your clients, normally how long does it take in case of written appeal ?

jeez
Newly Registered

Re

Post by jeez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 pm

It is ten working days, I will do appeal on Tuesday, want to discuss more before appeal.

jeez
Newly Registered

Re

Post by jeez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Legal solution can you please provide your court case reference no so that it will be more helpful for my solicitor.

kandycity
Newly Registered

Post by kandycity » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Don't wait till very last. Find a solicitor tomorrow. Submit the forms on time. I have replied to you already for your other post.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri May 10, 2013 11:59 pm

dalaremal wrote:

regrds

My friends also refused exactly on the same grounds. I have two questions:

1) how long does it take for the decision to be made? &
2)what is the percent of chances of wining the appeal?

Thanks in advance!
On 3rd April 2013 I applied for the Tier 1 enterpr visa with my team member using third party funds. However First Bank in Nigeria did not include third party contact details on there letter and author of that letter contact details was not included as well.

Bank letterhead paper include bank address and phone number.
But both my name and that of team member was included in the letter
Declaration letter from third party showed his contact details and the signature.
I submitted his bank statement and fixed account statement to prove the fund which also showed his account number.

Please I need advice on my chance of getting this visa because I am beginning to worry when I red the reason for many people refusal on the forum

Will they contact me for more information or just decide on the available ones. Should I collect another letter from Bank and if I do where can I send it to.

I did biometric on 23 April 2013
what is my chance please

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Sat May 18, 2013 9:26 am

regrds
- Applying as an entrepreneur team
- Have 200K funds in Joint Account with team member
- Have 3100 maintenance funds in individual bank account held for 90 days.

Question is do i need to get a third party declaration signed by my team member and vice versa?
I am asking this because a case was rejected on the grounds that the joint account with team member does not ensure that all the funds are available to the individual applicant.

Will appreciate if you can guide the contents of bank letter in my case.

Thanks

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sat May 18, 2013 7:38 pm

regrds
hi,
Legal solution

we applied as a team psw route n money held in uk accounts. both had money held in their personal uk accounts 25 k each.

reasons for refusal:

1. no letter has been provided to prove that we both hav access to 50k so no point been awarded.
2. no landline number is provided

Now we r joining our accounts like he is adding me in his account n i am adding him in my account but still bank is not willing to give any letter that we have access to 50 k.

can u plz advise me on this matter n wats the chances of wining appeal.

I will really appericiate ur help...Thanx

Moneymaker
Newly Registered

Tier1 Refusal on funds and Business contracts PLEASE HELP

Post by Moneymaker » Sat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello everyone i hope you all are good.
Today i have been sent the documents from UKBA regarding the refusal of my Tier1 Entrepreneur visa. The reasons are as follows,

1) For the requirement of ENGAGED IN BUSINESS ACTIVITY although you have provided a job title that is listed in Appendix J as a Recruitment Consultant it does not meet the minimum requirement of NQF level 4 or above. The role you are working in as a Recruitment Consultant is listed on the Standard Occupational Classification as level 3.
Furthermore, you have provided no contracts detailing the services that your business offers to confirm that you are engaged in business activity as claimed. You have submitted an offer letter from the company XYZ, where you are working as a self employed employee but this letter does not confirm that you are engaged in the business as claimed.

2) Applicant has access to funds as required= 0 points:- You have claimed points for funds which are currently held overseas. The evidence you have supplied to establish that funds are being made available to you is not acceptable. Although you have provided a letter from the 3rd parties bank, XYZ this letter does not confirm that these funds can be freely transferred to the UK.

3) Funds held in regulated financial institution(s)= 0 points:- As you have been awarded 0 points for Applicant has access to funds as required, you have been awarded 0 points for all other attributes.

4) Funds disposable in the UK= 0 points:- As you have been awarded 0 points for Applicant has access to funds as required, you have been awarded 0 points for all other attributes.

Am i eligible for an appeal or a new application?
Is there a way to get new contract(s) with my existing company

I made my application on Jan 12 2013 and is the expiry date also. Now i have been refused to stay, did not get my passports etc yet. So how long am i allowed to stay from now?
Are there any specific solicitors that i need to approach asap??
I do no want to leave UK at any cost.
You suggestions will really shape up my life .
Thank you one and all.

LEGAL SOLUTION

Hi

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Sun May 19, 2013 12:54 pm

I think you must go for appeal

memoa
Egypt

Re: Tier1 Refusal on funds and Business contracts PLEASE HEL

Post by memoa » Sun May 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Moneymaker wrote:Hello everyone i hope you all are good.
Today i have been sent the documents from UKBA regarding the refusal of my Tier1 Entrepreneur visa. The reasons are as follows,

1) For the requirement of ENGAGED IN BUSINESS ACTIVITY although you have provided a job title that is listed in Appendix J as a Recruitment Consultant it does not meet the minimum requirement of NQF level 4 or above. The role you are working in as a Recruitment Consultant is listed on the Standard Occupational Classification as level 3.
Furthermore, you have provided no contracts detailing the services that your business offers to confirm that you are engaged in business activity as claimed. You have submitted an offer letter from the company XYZ, where you are working as a self employed employee but this letter does not confirm that you are engaged in the business as claimed.

2) Applicant has access to funds as required= 0 points:- You have claimed points for funds which are currently held overseas. The evidence you have supplied to establish that funds are being made available to you is not acceptable. Although you have provided a letter from the 3rd parties bank, XYZ this letter does not confirm that these funds can be freely transferred to the UK.

3) Funds held in regulated financial institution(s)= 0 points:- As you have been awarded 0 points for Applicant has access to funds as required, you have been awarded 0 points for all other attributes.

4) Funds disposable in the UK= 0 points:- As you have been awarded 0 points for Applicant has access to funds as required, you have been awarded 0 points for all other attributes.

Am i eligible for an appeal or a new application?
Is there a way to get new contract(s) with my existing company

I made my application on Jan 12 2013 and is the expiry date also. Now i have been refused to stay, did not get my passports etc yet. So how long am i allowed to stay from now?
Are there any specific solicitors that i need to approach asap??
I do no want to leave UK at any cost.
You suggestions will really shape up my life .
Thank you one and all.
hi Guys,

I Applied on 20th March 2013
No interview
Note: I DO NOT have the right to appeal as my visa is still valid.

I applied as a director of a new established company (PSW route). I have put the money (50 k) in the company business account under the name of the (Director, which is me). However,the name is not my own name, it is the name of my new company. The money is held in UK account only.

reasons for refusal:

1- "you are claiming that you have access to 50,000£ to invest in a business in the UK. This must be made up of funds that are in a personal bank account as accounts in the name of a business will not be accepted."

2- "Under requirement (iv) under provision (d) of Table 4, you must provide evidence of trading and being engaged in business activity and you have provided a service agreement between yourself (My new company) and the (Client). This agreement does not contain Any specific services that are being agreed with the client."

3- You have claimed 25 points for funds held in a regulated financial institution under Appendix A, but on the basis of the documents you have provided you do not qualify for the award of points in this area as You are not eligible to claim points for a reduced level of funds under provision (d).

4- "The money is not disposable in UK" as you are not eligible to claim points for a reduced level of funds under provision (d)."

This was the statement of the refusal I got yesterday. My questions are:

As I have mentioned above that I do not have the right to appeal, I need to submit a fresh application. According to this, I have some urgent queries which are as follows:

1- I have established a new company for more than 3 months now. Therefore, do I need to re-establish a company again as the time of establishing exceeded 3 months now, which might not be acceptable when I apply for visa again.

2- My second question: Can anyone clarify me what they mean exactly to show evidence that I am actively engaged in business and to provide evidence of specific services. How can I meet this condition? what sort of documents would I need to provide?

I am looking forward to hearing from you the soonest as my case is very critical.
thanks

sweetlove
Newly Registered

who have applied on 20th march

Post by sweetlove » Mon May 20, 2013 6:11 pm

TO memoa
(Junior Member)
no need to re establish the business again..the business needs to be atleast 3 months older means minimum the business should be 3 months older...

if it is MORE OLDER THAN like 6-7 months whatever , still u need not to re establish..
this is a very common myth among the tier 1 applicants..
the business should be at least (means 'minimum' ) 3 months older
BUT MAXIMUM IT COULD BE any period ( but of course ideally not older than say 10 month...)

the documents u require :prints of online advertisement of your business, newspaper advert, contracts with clients..and please regarding this see the other threads..as many good and successful applicants have provided detailed information about this evidences..all the best..

so relax n re apply...fingers cross for me as am waiting for my result :)

LEGAL SOLUTION

re you query

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 pm

hi

i dare to differ

business can not be older than 3 months. it says 'not earlier than 3 months'

so business has to be within 3 months

removed user

Post by removed user » Mon May 20, 2013 6:40 pm

iii. Registered with HM Revenue and Customs as self-employed; or registered as a
director
You must have been registered as self-employed or a director of a business within the
last 3 months before submitting your application as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). If you were
registered earlier than this you will still need to provide evidence that you were registered in
this period.

It says, if you were registered before the 3 month period you still need to provide evidence that you were registered in the last three months before the date of your application. As an evidence, they ask you to provide Current Appointment Report which should be dated within the last 3 months to prove that you are still a director.

According to my understanding.