ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother and Brother's Visit Visa Appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MAChin
Newly Registered

Mother and Brother's Visit Visa Appeal

Post by MAChin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 am

Hi All,

I applied my mother and brother's visit visa last year from pakistan. I was on ILR that time, my mother is widowed, brother has 2 young kids and running his own printing company.

It was refused and we did appeal. It has been almost a year and we haven't heard from them yet for a hearing date.

Can some one please share how to contact them and ask the status of the appeal ?

thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

MAChin
Newly Registered

Post by MAChin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:37 pm

thanks vinny.

I'll get intouch with them.

MAChin
Newly Registered

Post by MAChin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:54 pm

I called the and found out that

The embassy withdrew it decision and a letter was sent to my family in pakistan in august last year. She said they should contact the emabssy and hopefully they should get the visa.

I ask her, they didn't recieve any letter. How shall they contact the emabssy, as they don't have any written communication or a reference number with them. Secondly I am not sure if this is too late or not.

My brother has sent them email to provide us the copy of that letter.

any advice in this regard would be appreciated.

thanks