ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arturski
Newly Registered

FLR M extension for ILR

Post by arturski » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello,

We just did an FLR(M) extension application for my wife (with your help by the way :) thank you ) to give her more time to pass the KOL.

In the application form, the category that we applied for implies that the reason for the extension is to gain the KOL qualification so I have 2 questions which I am not really clear on.

Is the period of extension up to their discretion or is it for a further 2 years?

Will we have to wait until 28 days before the end of that period in order to apply for ILR or on the count of it being an extension we can apply at any time?

Thank you in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.