ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR -funds Maintenance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ferra
Newly Registered

ILR -funds Maintenance

Post by Ferra » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 am

Hi Forum,

I will be completing my 5 years on Tier1 General in June this year and will be applying for ILR with my partner.

I have two question for the experts

1. Is there any minimum maintenance of funds for 90 days ? if yes how much is it for main applicant + one dependent.

2. I was out of UK only for 169 days holidyas (all Annual leave) during the last five years. Does it matter if the Holidays are paid or un paid? do i have to get a letter from my previous employer ? if i have to obtain a letter could you advice me of any sample letter.

Thank you
Last edited by Ferra on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

uksettlement
India

Re: ILR -funds Maintenance

Post by uksettlement » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:58 am

Ferra wrote:Hi Forum,

I will be completing my 5 years on Tier1 General in June this year and will be applying for ILR with my partner.

I have two question for the experts

1. Is there any minimum maintenance of funds for 90 days ? if yes how much is it for main applicant + one dependent.

2. I was out of UK only for 169 days holidyas all Annual leave during the last five years. Does this matter if the Holidays matter if they are paid or un paid? do i have to get a letter from my previous employer ? if i have to obtain a letter could you advice me of any sample letter.

Thank you
No funds maintenance is needed for ILR.
A letter from hr specifying that the 169 days were paid holidays should suffice. Dig the forum for sample letter, however, a generic letter should be fine.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Ferra
Newly Registered

Post by Ferra » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 am

Hi UKsettlement,

I had noticed this on the SET(O) its mentioned on PG 48 - Section 11 - Your Finances

Note 5

We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. If you claim that a relative
or friend is providing you with financial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own finances,
you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their financial
resources. The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover
at least the last 3 months.

What is this referring to. Could you please explain.

Thank you

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Ferra wrote:Hi UKsettlement,

I had noticed this on the SET(O) its mentioned on PG 48 - Section 11 - Your Finances

Note 5

We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. If you claim that a relative
or friend is providing you with financial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own finances,
you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their financial
resources. The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover
at least the last 3 months.

What is this referring to. Could you please explain.

Thank you

If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave
you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.

scroll up and read the form please...and I am sure you will answer your question yourself. cheers.

Ferra
Newly Registered

Post by Ferra » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:04 am

Thank you for your replies, experts please point me to a sample holiday letter which i want to request from my previous employer.

Thank you

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:16 am

Ferra wrote:Thank you for your replies, experts please point me to a sample holiday letter which i want to request from my previous employer.

Thank you
There are so many threads ..just search for it mate!! You can find sticky as well for this topic.

Kisok
Newly Registered

Post by Kisok » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 am

No there is no any maintanes fund requirement in ILR.

For your absence it's 180 days unpaid leave in 5 years they are counted if you get paid its not any problem. And also you are less then 180 days in 5 years so that's fine

You can not be out from uk more then 90 days in one year.