ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money inflow into account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Itiswell

Money inflow into account

Post by Itiswell » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 am

Dear Helpers,

Kindly need some advice.

Does UKBA consider any other money inflow on your bank account apart from what you are claiming for?

I receive dividend from my family business but am only declaring income from self employed and not the dividend received for my ILR.

Thanks for your advice.

selva

Re: Money inflow into account

Post by selva » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 am

Itiswell wrote:Dear Helpers,

Kindly need some advice.

Does UKBA consider any other money inflow on your bank account apart from what you are claiming for?

I receive dividend from my family business but am only declaring income from self employed and not the dividend received for my ILR.

Thanks for your advice.
As far as I know, it should not be a problem, they dont look at other stuffs, bank statements are for supporting doc for your income and case worker will try to see the evidence for what you are claiming

Itiswell

Post by Itiswell » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 am

Hello Selva,

Thanks for your feedback. My thought as well but wondering if someone has been in this situation before who can share the experience.

Thanks

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

Generally they will only look at what you are trying to prove. There isn't really any "negative" marking, except of course if there is cause for concern that the money that you are actually claiming as income has some "issues" - such as cases where it seems that you are simply transferring money backwards and forwards to make it seems like you earn an income.

I wouldn't worry about additional income, unless you claim for it, it will be disregarded. There is no rule to decline an application based on other income not substantiated.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Itiswell

Post by Itiswell » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks Mulderpf,

Appreciate your confidence boosting feedback. The source of money is genuine (earned properly), not transferring within account.