ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BIOMETRICS does not confirm likelihood of applictn DISCUSS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Do you believe in my statements ?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:19 am

yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

catchhster

BIOMETRICS does not confirm likelihood of applictn DISCUSS

Post by catchhster » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 am

Hi

There is a myth in everyone that once UKBA calls an applicant for biometrics the many consider that their application is doing good and it is likely to be approved.

But reading the recent posts and forums on-line I believe that the application only gets processed after we give the biometrics as the caseworker need your Biometric reading and your photo to decide on application. So strongly believe that only after biometrics the application is processed and checked if proper supporting documents are submitted.

Can any one confirm this ? Does any one have any clarification on this matter ? as assumptions could end up in serious situations please discuss and help.

Also does any one know what the clerical staff check on our application before the biometrics? I believe they only check against signature,payment details and name and address details.

Please don't just read lets us discus if we understand the application process properly then we could learn to submit a proper application with most accurate information.
Last edited by catchhster on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sivakumar

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 pm

I think application is only looked at after biometric is done.I know and understand wat u say as far as I know when u have a peo appointment biometric is done after approval and vice versa in postal

rubyni

Post by rubyni » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Agreed! First time when i did my biometric, it was rejected due to wrong SOC! so its just part of the process!

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:52 pm

The Biometric is only one type the data capturing process for goverment record to prevent and control illegal immigrant.
Each and every applicant has to go through this process and then only the application is processed.

catchhster

Nice

Post by catchhster » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Great one mates.

Now that anyone know any details of what are all the attribute in the application that are considered by the clerical staff before biometrics are enrolled for?

Let us also clarify between an application being INVALID and REFUSED

can any one categorise the ground rules for above two categories?

any gurus there your insight would help others

many thanks
Sivakumar

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Invalid - any number of reasons application fee cannot be taken improper documents , form not filled properly etc
Refused- soc not correct, supporting documents not correct, salary not acc to soc, false declarations , taking public funds etc