ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set O Form Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salman83

ILR Set O Form Query

Post by salman83 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Hi,

I have a question regarding set (O) form section 5. Do I need to fill this.

You must complete ALL four of the boxes below if you are applying as a Work Permit Holder; a Tier 2 (General) or a Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) Migrant – (Your employer will be able to provide you with these details)

I came to UK on HSMP on June 2008 and was granted Tier-1 (General) on May, 2010.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Set O Form Query

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

salman83 wrote:Hi,

I have a question regarding set (O) form section 5. Do I need to fill this.

You must complete ALL four of the boxes below if you are applying as a Work Permit Holder; a Tier 2 (General) or a Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) Migrant – (Your employer will be able to provide you with these details)

I came to UK on HSMP on June 2008 and was granted Tier-1 (General) on May, 2010.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
5.5 iS FOR W.P Holders/Tier 2 ( General)/Tier 2 ( Intra Company Transfers) Not for Tier 1( General) Applicants. Why the confusion??
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .