ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit and a deported person

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Diomond

EEA Family permit and a deported person

Post by Diomond » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Dear All , Just wondering if someone was deported from UK for being overstayed his visa a year ago, and if he has a family member of a eu citizen residence card from any member state, is it possible to get the Family permit or it would be hard, As UK doesn't care refusing the people's right.
????

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:09 pm

An overstayer may apply for residence documentation or entry visas. Previous history might affect credibility of applicant, but will not lead to an automatic refusal.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Any experiences??? any body applied before??

londonman

Post by londonman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:19 am

Diomond wrote:Any experiences??? any body applied before??
I did it. I was removed at the uk border in 2011, went back to Mexico in the same day. Got married with my wife 1 month later. Applied for my FP and 3 months later I got it. I have been issued with a RC one moth ago, luckily.

UK rules don't go with EEA rights.
Read all my past posts since I got removed in 2011.

Any question, let me know ;)

Cheers

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 am

WOW,,,,well done for that..
Thanks for your reply.... In your application did u mention that u were removed?? what doccuments u submit.Must be very lucky...

londonman

Post by londonman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Diomond wrote:WOW,,,,well done for that..
Thanks for your reply.... In your application did u mention that u were removed?? what doccuments u submit.Must be very lucky...
Yes, I was very honest (you must be). I would also recommend you to include in your application the documents/letters that they gave you saying that you were being deported, etc from the UKBA, anyway they already have you in the system lol. I also said on my application (wrote a letter) that I was so sorry for all that and this time I wanted to do everything right, bla bla bla, you know, you have to apologise for all the 'bad' things that you have done.

About the documents, here is my first post on this forum (related to my FP). You can check the list there.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#517645

Cheers!

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks Man! your case is very similar to mine.. I will apply next month, I will take benefit from your experience,, I like the idea of the letter, to say sorry and bla bla .... sometimes it works
thanks again.. i will be in touch if i need more help...Thanks again