ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what an appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dekaf

what an appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dekaf » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:08 am

is it possible to be present at a hearing without a valid visa? i just received a letter regarding my appeal for hearing on the 5th of march 2013, of which i called the tribunal earlier and i was told my case has been dismissed that i should be expecting a letter to that effect, only for me getting to see a letter notifying me of the hearing. can this be possible?????????????

peppekalle

Re: what an appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by peppekalle » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 am

dekaf wrote:is it possible to be present at a hearing without a valid visa?
Yes it is possible unless of course you are out of the country.I suggest you give them a call to clear up the misunderstanding.

dekaf

Re: what an appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dekaf » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 am

peppekalle wrote:
dekaf wrote:is it possible to be present at a hearing without a valid visa?
Yes it is possible unless of course you are out of the country.I suggest you give them a call to clear up the misunderstanding.

thank you very much, i left you UK feb 2012 according to my intended travel plans. unfortunately i was giving a temporary leave to remain in the UK while my entry was cancelled. i was asked to prove the ties between my cousin and i for my visa to revalidated, i couldnt wait to that because i have my job to return here in my country. the whole thing is some how!