ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RC....
Newly Registered

Post by RC.... » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 am

Image I called ministry of foreign affairs of my country and they said, ye ambassy in London had just called usking how to deal with unmarried couple. I said ye it was bec of us. Then we went for interview with consul. He was checking each picture while looking at my face saying it can be fake picture or u look different. I said yes ofcourse after 4 years I look different. And I continued if you want to see our emails are true let me login to my email infront of u. Then I told him that the main is at least 2 years house contract ehich was even stamped by big office. So then he had to accept I was right.. And the funniest was that he said your partner cannot travel visa free with RC. I said yes he can you even have it on your website. Maybe I pissed him off so he rejected..

RC....
Newly Registered

Riad2525

Post by RC.... » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 am

Thank you so much. I hope yours come very soon! All the best!

crisb
Newly Registered

Laura Avery direct line?

Post by crisb » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi there

Anyone happen to have Laura Avery direct phone line?

Our case was passed to Margie Clarke but she went on holidays and said Laura Avery will be the one looking at our case. We already sent her 2 emaisl but never got any reply back, my partner COA is expired after all the UKBA delays and her employee is not confident with that situation so they want to see the passport now. Since the COA letter that she received 6 months ago expired.

This whole process it's being a nightmare!!

Thanks

btkakisim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by btkakisim » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi Guys!!!

My 7 month wait is finally getting over.

Today I sent an e-mail to Rob White'man. As a response I got this

"Thank you for your email.
Notification of the decision in your case was sent out by our colleagues in Liverpool today. It was addressed to...."

So... fingers crossed :D

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:46 pm

is it really a good idea to send email to robwhiteman. to check whats the status of application? on: rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

i applied a month ago?
thanks for the replies
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

A&A

Re: To A&A

Post by A&A » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:00 pm

RC.... wrote:Dear A&A I hope after interview and home visit they will must issue your RC. U are absolutely right and we were prepared for everything. Specially when my partner is from not really favourite country.. We spent like 2 months to submit all papers. We are unmarried couple. We submited a lot of pictures, flights before we started living together, house contracts with 6 bills for each year, letters from friends and family, picture with family, joint bank account, calls from our numbers, emails, post letters.. I think it was fast because of Family permit..

What is your situation? On which basis have came to the UK? Was your visa expired? How long aftrr being married did you apply? Have you send some pictures or extra proofs? In wedding pictures- are there more people?

I am sure they will give it to you after all this stress!!

I would contact Rob.... People here said he was helpful..

I know how it is, my partner was rejected to visit my country, even he has my name in passport. My ambassy didnt know how to deal with unmarried couple..
Hello RC,

We applied with the married couple route & did send everything possibly we could. All the pictures of before & after marriage. They can even see how I went from blonde to brunet then naturally again blone. It's all in the pictures.

There were a lot of people in our wedding. We had about 20 people which we both mentioned every single persons name on the interview day.

We applied 4 months after the married. It was a psw.

The second time we applied after the first rejection this was when the non EEA nationals visa was out of date but he was allowed to stay here because of me.

Now it's been 7 months.

I will try to advise my solicitor to email Rob but I know it won't help.

It's strange that the lady who interviewed us was so satisfied with us both after the interview & said we will have the rc in 4-5 days.

Now it's 14 days leave aside 4 days.

Its a nightmare.

My otherhalf's visa was valid 10 months when we got married.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

milka
Newly Registered

Post by milka » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:20 pm

alijawad786 wrote:is it really a good idea to send email to robwhiteman. to check whats the status of application? on: rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

i applied a month ago?
thanks for the replies
I don`t think so that they will tell you what is the status. You applied a month ago so you have to wait. Writing to Rob is a good idea if your application would be processed for over 6 months.

I wanna share with you that today we received our documents with passports and RC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 7 months and 11 days. I still can`t believe in it. I received an e-mail on Tuesday 16th that they will deal with our application within 28 days and 18th of April RC was issued.
Last edited by milka on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

riad2525
Newly Registered

Post by riad2525 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 pm

March applicant

App sent: 15-03-13
HO Recived: 16-03-13
COA received: 08Apr, dated: 04 aprl (with right to work)
RC :??////

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 pm

@ Alijawad786 your application is not delayed and you have no reason to send such emails to rob at this time, most application sent to ukba this year are treated much faster than those applied last year. Just be patient and I'm sure you will be among the lucky people getting rc within 3 months. Good luck

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 pm

milka wrote:
alijawad786 wrote:is it really a good idea to send email to robwhiteman. to check whats the status of application? on: rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

i applied a month ago?
thanks for the replies
I don`t think so that they will tell you what is the status. You applied a month ago so you have to wait. Writing to Rob is a good idea if your application would be processed for over 6 months.

I wanna share with you that today we received our documents with passports and RC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 7 months and 11 days. I still can`t believe in it. I received an e-mail on Tuesday 16th that they will deal with our application within 28 days and 18th of April RC was issued.
congratulation milka. i am so happy for you.
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 pm

@ Alijawad786 your application is not delayed and you have no reason to send such emails to rob at this time, most application sent to ukba this year are treated much faster than those applied last year. Just be patient and I'm sure you will be among the lucky people getting rc within 3 months. Good luck

dejavu710
Newly Registered

Sigh of Relief

Post by dejavu710 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm

After waiting for almost six months, my RC finally arrived today. The wait was simply nerve-racking.

Here's my time line.

Application: 25 Oct 2012
COA: 13 Nov 2012 (dated 03 Nov 2012)
Made several requests for EEA passport to be returned. All requests ignored.
RC: 23 Apr 2013 (dated 17 Apr 2013)

To those still waiting, hang in there. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 pm

EEA2APPLICANT

Re: Sigh of Relief

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:22 pm

dejavu710 wrote:After waiting for almost six months, my RC finally arrived today. The wait was simply nerve-racking.

Here's my time line.

Application: 25 Oct 2012
COA: 13 Nov 2012 (dated 03 Nov 2012)
Made several requests for EEA passport to be returned. All requests ignored.
RC: 23 Apr 2013 (dated 17 Apr 2013)

To those still waiting, hang in there. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.
congratz.......
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

picoflex
Newly Registered

Re: MARCH APPLICANT GOT RC!!

Post by picoflex » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm

RC.... wrote:Hello everyone!

Unbelievable news.

March applicant got RC!!

2.3.2013 sent
5.3.2013 received
18.3.2013 CO, no right to work
10.4.2013 RC issued
20.4.2013 RC received

Unmarried partners, came with Family permit
Mine is virtually identical to yours apart from the fact that I'm still waiting.

2.3.2013 sent
5.3.2013 received
21.3.2013 CO, right to work
???? RC issued
???? RC received

MissIshMish

Post by MissIshMish » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Congrats Milka!

I've written to Rob and personally never got a response. It wasn't until I dealt with Solvit that things started processing. My RC was denied on ridiculous reasons for my husband failing to be a proper sponsor. On top of that, now I am told by a UKBA staff member over phone that since February 4 I was placed on a tourist visa?! How is that even possible when my application wasn't processed until April? It's getting to be even more and more twisted in my situation. If I make it out of this, I'll be happy to continue to give updates.

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello and hi to every one on here.

Thank you so much for your kind responses.

much appreciated to all to be honest cant paint ur name here so lovley people are arround this forum bless u all..
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

fethi
Newly Registered

Post by fethi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:48 am

one more day to 6 month waiting full of stress,oh god how long i have to wait for

tialad2003
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by tialad2003 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 am

Hi guys,
I applled on the 17th of feb 2013
Issued COA on the 14th of march dated 11th
Got refused.
Refusal letter dated 12 of april but I recievd it on the 23rrd
With right to appeal.
Reason: my eea husband was extradited on the 3rd of april to serve his prison sentence for 12 months
Any suggestions

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:16 pm

tialad2003 wrote:Hi guys,
I applled on the 17th of feb 2013
Issued COA on the 14th of march dated 11th
Got refused.
Refusal letter dated 12 of april but I recievd it on the 23rrd
With right to appeal.
Reason: my eea husband was extradited on the 3rd of april to serve his prison sentence for 12 months
Any suggestions
Need to re apply again but make sure u mention the conviction this time it happens that during the transition if u do something bad then they refuse on the basis of that......hope it helps.
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

tialad2003
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by tialad2003 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:22 pm

He is in prison in hungary now. I just need to buy time till he gets back from jail

A&A

Post by A&A » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm

fethi wrote:one more day to 6 month waiting full of stress,oh god how long i have to wait for
Hello

I just wanted to say that we are sailing in the same boat.

I wanted to make you awake that you might get a call for interview so be prepared.

I got a call 2 days before the 6 months exact date.

Let's join hands & we shall be sucessful.

Mesage me to team up.

Thank you.
One God we believe in.

A&A

Post by A&A » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 pm

alijawad786 wrote:Hello and hi to every one on here.

Thank you so much for your kind responses.

much appreciated to all to be honest cant paint ur name here so lovley people are arround this forum bless u all..
Are the houses really that cheap in Derby. I was planning to buy one as the UKBA doesn't like to give me EEA 1 & EEA2. They have put our applications in a pillow & sleeping on it.
One God we believe in.

johnkumar
Newly Registered

interview

Post by johnkumar » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 pm

how important to show photos in interview as i got not much to show them just couple of wedding pics and only me and my wife is in that photos and 7 or 8 another as we both dont bother to have pics and dont like as well.. bt i got everything else ..please advice

Kixmug

Post by Kixmug » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 pm

I've been told my docs have been sent by recorded delivery Today after waiting almost a year :(:(!!.so they should arrive tomorrow. i'll keep u guys posted.