ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If I wish for my documents to return.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

numfon

If I wish for my documents to return.

Post by numfon » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm

hi, I applied for BC on 15/3/13

I have a question here If I ask for my document back

Will it make my processing time longer it been 5 and haft week so far. (husband needed passport )

thank you

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: If I wish for my documents to return.

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:59 pm

numfon wrote:hi, I applied for BC on 15/3/13

Will it make my processing time longer it been 5 and haft week so far. (husband needed passport )

thank you
You should have used the Nationality Checking Service as you would have got your documents back. You may have to withdraw your application if you want your documents back early.

See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... documents/ for more information.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

barnaby

Post by barnaby » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 am

numfon

Post by numfon » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 am

D4109125 wrote:

thank you
You should have used the Nationality Checking Service as you would have got your documents back. You may have to withdraw your application if you want your documents back early.

See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... documents/ for more information.
thank you so much
you are star

I don't have to do it now because I just got my approved letter and document back today x

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:03 pm

numfon wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

thank you

thank you so much
you are star

I don't have to do it now because I just got my approved letter and document back today x
Congratulations, I'm pleased to hear that.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.