ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Child's citizinship application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smas4er

Help with Child's citizinship application

Post by smas4er » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi

I got my ILR and now wanted to apply for citizenship of both my children through MN1. They were both born here - what documents do I need to show?
My one child has a passport but the other hasn't got a passport, can I still apply for citzenship for both of them?

Secondly if I apply through checking service as I dont want to send my passport, can I travel while the application is under consideration?
Will appreciate your help.
Thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Help with Child's citizinship application

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 pm

smas4er wrote:Hi

I got my ILR and now wanted to apply for citizenship of both my children through MN1. They were both born here - what documents do I need to show?
My one child has a passport but the other hasn't got a passport, can I still apply for citzenship for both of them?

Secondly if I apply through checking service as I dont want to send my passport, can I travel while the application is under consideration?
Will appreciate your help.
Thanks
See the section "Children" in this sticky topic.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=95747