ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address different on contract letter ( Tier 2 Dependent Appl

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maverix
Newly Registered

Address different on contract letter ( Tier 2 Dependent Appl

Post by maverix » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi

I am trying to apply as a dependent of my spouse who is in UK. Her work address on her contract is different from the new address.The company has changed its premises since the contract was awarded. How can I get over this as the company will not issue fresh contract. Is there anyway to show the new address in some official document other than contract and have it accepted?

Thank you

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Your wife is on tier 2 visa and if she i working with same employer there should be no problem.
Her sponsor must have change there address through the sponsor management system and ukba must be aware of it.

Just submit a letter from ur wife employer saying that she is working with them, with full contact details of the employer.

maverix
Newly Registered

Post by maverix » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi

Is there any way I can find out that the sponsor management system has the updated address of my wife's company.
Is there a website or phone number that I can call to check the update?

Thank you
nisarmalik wrote:Your wife is on tier 2 visa and if she i working with same employer there should be no problem.
Her sponsor must have change there address through the sponsor management system and ukba must be aware of it.

Just submit a letter from ur wife employer saying that she is working with them, with full contact details of the employer.

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Only sponsoror that mean ur wife company only can access this system by using the personal user I'd and password given by ukba.