ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

one question...plz answer

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sahil239
Newly Registered

one question...plz answer

Post by sahil239 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:43 pm

hi every one,,i have simple question,,
i have family permit and we have to travel togather to uk,,my wife is in spain now and i am in cyprus,,so it is possible that my wife come from spain and i come from cyprus and i join her in uk,,or we must go togather and enter togather to uk???actualy i want to save my time and money,,if we can go separatly then the immgration office will allow me to enter or i have to call my wife ??i am confused plz answer me,,thanks

Diomond

Re: one question...plz answer

Post by Diomond » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:17 pm

sahil239 wrote:hi every one,,i have simple question,,
i have family permit and we have to travel togather to uk,,my wife is in spain now and i am in cyprus,,so it is possible that my wife come from spain and i come from cyprus and i join her in uk,,or we must go togather and enter togather to uk???actualy i want to save my time and money,,if we can go separatly then the immgration office will allow me to enter or i have to call my wife ??i am confused plz answer me,,thanks
I think its not necessary to travel together ,you can join her there, but she has to be there first,
did they mention anything on FP ,like providing travelling together with eu national
this is just my opinion, seek more information

sahil239
Newly Registered

Post by sahil239 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 pm

yes they mention that fp acc my wife name,,i think acc mean accompanied with my wife,,,i will call to ukba about it,,,if anyone have information here then please provide me,,thanks

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm

It is possible to enter if you are joining your wife, despite what the visa sticker says. You may be asked to demonstrate that your wife is in the UK. (It is possible for people's plans to change - just have your explanation ready).

Another slight hi-cough, could be an officious airline clerk.