ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reason for Refusal ....New ......have a look guys

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Reason for Refusal ....New ......have a look guys

Post by haryharsan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Hello friends...

I want to share important information about the reason of refusal...
Reason : There is no contact number (Land Line Number) on contract papers. That guy provided mobile number on that contract papers. He's going for appeal.

i am worried about that. Because me too didn't provide any contact numbers. On my contract papers there is only information about both companies name and location and nature of work providing and more information about the contract between us.

Is this will makes any negative decision of my application.... ?......... :(

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Please let me know your views guys

Post by haryharsan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Please let me know your views guys

MNaveedonline

Re: Please let me know your views guys

Post by MNaveedonline » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

haryharsan wrote:Please let me know your views guys
HI. Have you mentioned clients mobile number and Email address in contract. I Think you should be ok, if your paper work is good. The case worker examine and check all paper work, not only contract papers. Thanks

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Post by haryharsan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm

MNaveedonline wrote:
HI. Have you mentioned clients mobile number and Email address in contract. I Think you should be ok, if your paper work is good. The case worker examine and check all paper work, not only contract papers. Thanks
I didn't mentioned any contact numbers... as per my knowledge my contract paperwork and remaining documents ......all are good and genuine

if you mentioned mobile number it not enough. they need land line number..
instead of land line number my friend provided mobile number and email that's why they rejected
Last edited by haryharsan on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 pm

haryharsan wrote:
MNaveedonline wrote:
I didn't mentioned any contact numbers... as per my knowledge my contract paperwork and remaining documents ......all are good and genuine
u

Brother everything should be ok with you. it doesnt matter. Caseworker need to check complete file not only contract (landline). U should be fine.

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Honestly its like a lottery, if you are lucky you will get the visa with the standard requirements stated on guidance, no set pattern as such. Nothing much you can do unless you want to send them additional details. So keep fingers crossed, many are in the same boat :)

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 pm

MNaveedonline wrote:
haryharsan wrote:
MNaveedonline wrote:
u

Brother everything should be ok with you. it doesnt matter. Caseworker need to check complete file not only contract (landline). U should be fine.
Whats the reasons of rejection of your friends visa other than contract (Landline).

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Post by haryharsan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

MNaveedonline wrote:
MNaveedonline wrote:
haryharsan wrote:
MNaveedonline wrote: HI. Have you mentioned clients mobile number and Email address in contract. I Think you should be ok, if your paper work is good. The case worker examine and check all paper work, not only contract papers. Thanks
u

Whats the reasons of rejection of your friends visa other than contract (Landline).
Nothing else

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Reason for Refusal ....New ......have a look guys

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 pm

As per policy guidance contract should have landline number but many of us are in same boat and didn't provide landline number either for our business or some of us not provided client landline number .... but I think it is argue able and can be defended easily in appeal as a new start up don't know what will be the outcome etc and than will invest into business.

regards

haryharsan wrote:Hello friends...

Reason : There is no contact number (Land Line Number) on contract papers. That guy provided mobile number on that contract papers. He's going for appeal.

i am worried about that. Because me too didn't provide any contact numbers. On my contract papers there is only information about both companies name and location and nature of work providing and more information about the contract between us.

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:01 am

Trading activity
You must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. We will accept original documents or copies, but if it is a copy you must sign each page of the contract. The contract must show:
• Your name and the name of the business;
• the service provided by your business; and
• the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact details. These must include their full address including postal code, landline phone number and any email address

This is in UKBA guidelines and it states that landline number should be provided. (pg24)

taurus_na

Post by taurus_na » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 am

hi haryharsan!
have your friend got any query from caseworker before visa refusal ??

haryharsan
Mood:
India

no dude

Post by haryharsan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

taurus_na wrote:hi haryharsan!
have your friend got any query from caseworker before visa refusal ??
He rejected without any query

Mr Legal

Re: Reason for Refusal ....New ......have a look guys

Post by Mr Legal » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:01 pm

rehan01 wrote:As per policy guidance contract should have landline number but many of us are in same boat and didn't provide landline number either for our business or some of us not provided client landline number .... but I think it is argue able and can be defended easily in appeal as a new start up don't know what will be the outcome etc and than will invest into business.

regards

haryharsan wrote:Hello friends...

Correct but I am not sure whats the logic behind the landline numbers.I think policy is on its own place but its application depends on the approach of caseworker as to how he or she applies.Requirments as given in the policy must be met but when it comes to its proper application at the hands of caseworker,there are many other ways to verify the facts.Mere landline number cant do itself to satisfy the caseworker that the number,business address and person belong to the same.This is very basless decision and it needs to be argued in the tribunal on this point .
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

business genius

Post by business genius » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:32 pm

But the refusal of case worker affects the applicants entire life!!
instead of getting the visa he/she has to go for appeal/tribunal simply waist of time, money and stress...
Although there is no logic behind it. Simply the case worker can check the contract company status from Google or query the applicant.
At the end you can say its all LUCK!

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 pm

business genius wrote:But the refusal of case worker affects the applicants entire life!!
instead of getting the visa he/she has to go for appeal/tribunal simply waist of time, money and stress...
Although there is no logic behind it. Simply the case worker can check the contract company status from Google or query the applicant.
At the end you can say its all LUCK!
looking for expert advice refused visa not giving any contact number we are human not machine pls help appeal right got

kunaldhande
Newly Registered

Post by kunaldhande » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:42 am

For those who have not provided their company contact number; just prepare a new contract which contains the company contact number and try to get that number on company name and send the documents with the cover letter which will contain all your application details.

I have done the same.