ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest VAF4A Application Form?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dada

Latest VAF4A Application Form?

Post by dada » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 am

Hello,

If I do not want to apply online (I prefer to print out the PDF) where can I get the current VAF4A form? The one I have is the December 2012 version and it appears there might be a new one after reading this on the UKBA website yesterday:
You should use the new application forms from 6 April 2013. But if you apply on the previous version of a form, we will accept it up to and including 27 April 2013. If you submit an application on or after 6 April 2013, we will consider it under the revised Immigration Rules which take effect on 6 April, regardless of which version of a form you use. Applications submitted on or after 6 April must be accompanied by the new fee. Applications submitted with the incorrect fee will not be accepted.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/site ... -new-forms

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:27 am

The latest application forms are always those available for download from the UKBA site. They don't offer out-dated forms. So, simply go there and get the form that is currently posted. However, in most locations, it is not a matter of personal choice; on-line applications are often mandatory.