ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa approved

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rikabi

Visa approved

Post by rikabi » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 am

Good news my wife approved at Abu Dhabi on 21/4 , we applied on 28/3. :D

Like to also add I applied via Cat A with two jobs with 6 months of payslips,statements. Some people said you can't but I proved you.

Cheers anyway

p.s so we apply for FLR after this visa expires?

erhnaks
Newly Registered

Post by erhnaks » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:30 am

Congrtas my friend. Could please tell us what documents have you submitted? Thanks.

rikabi

Post by rikabi » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:15 pm

In a random order :

1. Passports (my wife had two - long story)
2. Certified copy my passport
3. Work contracts, payslip (6 months) and a letter from employer - also a letter from employer to verify payslip are legit.
4. Marriage certificate and translation
5. about 10 pics of us together and some from wedding, also skype,whatsapp and emails screenshots
6. English test certificate
7. Tenancy agreement and letter from landlord
8. 6 months of statements
9. letter of support from MP
10. Statutory declaration
11. Letter 'how I met my wife'
12. Housing report

Worth mentioning i didnt submit a p60 because one wasnt issued bme during the 6 months of employment
And I believe that is it....

erhnaks
Newly Registered

Post by erhnaks » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Thanks my friend. And good luck with your new life. Enjoy being together.

sharifm4
Newly Registered

Post by sharifm4 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 pm

I would like to say congrats for your wife visa..I want to apply via same category A. i got two jobs and my monthly income was variable but over £1550.00 for the last 6 months. e.g Nov 2012 (£1880) and Jan 2013 (£1560) per month. Can you please explain how you did it mate
?

rikabi wrote:In a random order :

3. Work contracts, payslip (6 months) and a letter from employer - also a letter from employer to verify payslip are legit.
5. about 10 pics of us together and some from wedding, also skype,whatsapp and emails screenshots
12. Housing report

Worth mentioning i didnt submit a p60 because one wasnt issued bme during the 6 months of employment

rikabi

Post by rikabi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm

sharifm4 wrote:I would like to say congrats for your wife visa..I want to apply via same category A. i got two jobs and my monthly income was variable but over £1550.00 for the last 6 months. e.g Nov 2012 (£1880) and Jan 2013 (£1560) per month. Can you please explain how you did it mate
?

12. Housing report

Do your combined gross annual salary add up to £18600? As long it hasn't dipped below £1550 before tax (both jobs combined) each month you will be fine for cat a. In my case I meet that I just provided the relevant documents. It's important to show letter that proves you gross annual from you employer.

sharifm4
Newly Registered

Post by sharifm4 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 pm

It hasnt dipped below £1550.00 threshold for the past 6 months period and my gross annually income is above 18600 per year. i also have letter from my employer to confirm my gross annual income for both jobs. how soon can i book an appointment with VFS in Abu Dhabi to submit her documents? e.g can i get appointments for next week>>

Thanks in advance mate

rikabi wrote:
sharifm4 wrote:I would like to say congrats for your wife visa..I want to apply via same category A. i got two jobs and my monthly income was variable but over £1550.00 for the last 6 months. e.g Nov 2012 (£1880) and Jan 2013 (£1560) per month. Can you please explain how you did it mate
?

12. Housing report

Do your combined gross annual salary add up to £18600? As long it hasn't dipped below £1550 before tax (both jobs combined) each month you will be fine for cat a. In my case I meet that I just provided the relevant documents. It's important to show letter that proves you gross annual from you employer.

rikabi

Post by rikabi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 pm

sharifm4 wrote:It hasnt dipped below £1550.00 threshold for the past 6 months period and my gross annually income is above 18600 per year. i also have letter from my employer to confirm my gross annual income for both jobs. how soon can i book an appointment with VFS in Abu Dhabi to submit her documents? e.g can i get appointments for next week>>

Thanks in advance mate

rikabi wrote:
?

12. Housing report

You need to apply online and it will ask you to print off the form and then book an appointment. ( or https://www.vfs.firm.in/ae-apptsystem/a ... lcome.aspx )

You also need to print and fill out the vaf4a separately from here :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ther-visas

sharifm4
Newly Registered

Post by sharifm4 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:29 pm

rikabi wrote:
sharifm4 wrote:It hasnt dipped below £1550.00 threshold for the past 6 months period and my gross annually income is above 18600 per year. i also have letter from my employer to confirm my gross annual income for both jobs. how soon can i book an appointment with VFS in Abu Dhabi to submit her documents? e.g can i get appointments for next week>>

Thanks in advance mate

rikabi wrote:
?

You need to apply online and it will ask you to print off the form and then book an appointment. ( or https://www.vfs.firm.in/ae-apptsystem/a ... lcome.aspx )

You also need to print and fill out the vaf4a separately from here :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ther-visas

Thanks alot mate for your advice, however i am still waiting for RFC. we applied in ABU DHABI on 30.04.2013, Insha Allah she will get the VISA :)

vendi
Newly Registered

Post by vendi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 am

I am in the same situation. I have two jobs which I have had just over 6 months. The combined salary is over the requirement.

I am happy it worked for you and hope it is a precendant. Could you share the basis that your solicitor formed the poisition. I want to use the same method.

Could you advised on how you worded the form because it only has preprint ed fields to fill in for one job