ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help !!!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Urgent Help !!!!!

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I am very sorry for the wrong topic for seeking help with, but i can't find similar help any where else.

I desperately need help with my tax credits / Refunds from the Irish revenue. Is there some one that is cheap and could help me out. I heard there are people out there (Not finance companies) who will sort your tax matters with little fee (No win - No Fee basis).

I would be very greatful if some one could help me out and very sorry again for seeking help on the wrong platform.

Regards,

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent Help !!!!!

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 pm

CalvinKlien wrote: (No win - No Fee basis).
Well in that case you might find a professional that will help you do that. People would like some money and it gets serious with your (No win - No Fee basis)
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

maxtor
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Help !!!!!

Post by maxtor » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:55 pm

[quote="CalvinKlien"]Hi Guys,

I am very sorry for the wrong topic for seeking help with, but i can't find similar help any where else.

I desperately need help with my tax credits / Refunds from the Irish revenue. Is there some one that is cheap and could help me out. I heard there are people out there (Not finance companies) who will sort your tax matters with little fee (No win - No Fee basis).

I would be very greatful if some one could help me out and very sorry again for seeking help on the wrong platform.

Regards,[/quote

Check it with taxback.com. They might help you.