ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi Everybody

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sairam1
Newly Registered

Hi Everybody

Post by sairam1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 am

Hi Everybody.

I am one of the October applicant. I would be finishing 6 months period very soon. I would like to contact my local MP.

Can you please share some templates for writing to MP and home office. I have applied through a lawyer but he no were bothered or when i trying to contact him he is avoiding me.

I thank each and everybody in this forum as this the only one ray of hope and guidance this blind journey as we dont whats happening or status our application.

have a great day friends and people who waiting for the visa keep the hope and prayers and one day we will be other side of the river.

regards

sairam

Emrah

Re: Hi Everybody

Post by Emrah » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:04 pm

sairam1 wrote:Hi Everybody.

I am one of the October applicant. I would be finishing 6 months period very soon. I would like to contact my local MP.

Can you please share some templates for writing to MP and home office. I have applied through a lawyer but he no were bothered or when i trying to contact him he is avoiding me.

I thank each and everybody in this forum as this the only one ray of hope and guidance this blind journey as we dont whats happening or status our application.

have a great day friends and people who waiting for the visa keep the hope and prayers and one day we will be other side of the river.

regards

sairam
how can a lawyer avoid their customer? just change your lawyer. or go to citizen advice if you cant afford lawyer.

uksettlement
India

Re: Hi Everybody

Post by uksettlement » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 pm

sairam1 wrote:Hi Everybody.

regards

sairam
Just write explaining your case timelines etc....http://www.writetothem.com/
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.