ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SOC CODE

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR2011User
Newly Registered

SOC CODE

Post by ILR2011User » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 am

Hi My COS mentions my role as Systems Developer.
In the Employer letter, should I get the text as below ? :
"We can confirm his job is similar to SOC code 2132(Software Professionals) with job title as Systems Developer and is being paid above the appropriate salary for the job as stated in codes of Practice for Tier 2 Sponsors."
I have verified that my salary is higher than minimum (£31,200) specified for my role (Systems Developer) from Page 17 of this document at
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

santoshc
Newly Registered

Post by santoshc » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi
Hope you are doing good I am on same boat and would like to know what which SoC code we have to enter in employer letter? I mean we can use old one like 2132 or we have to enter new one mapped with old one? Really appreciate a lot if I can get reply on this from you. Really struggling to get more details on this.
Thanks in advance.

Dragon01
Newly Registered

Post by Dragon01 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi all,

I don't have any blank pages left on my Indian passport so need to apply for a new one. Has anyone done this at the Indian High Commission in London? What has been your experience? How long does the whole process take