ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranali321

WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION

Post by imranali321 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I recently withdrawn my Tier 1 Entrepreneur application,So Could you pls advise me how many days after I will receive my documentS back from UKBA

Shawn TT
Newly Registered

Post by Shawn TT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 am

Generally 2 weeks, but could be longer.

If you have an urgency, then call them daily and explain the urgency. They do send them quickly at times.

Hope it helps.

captainzinger
Newly Registered

Withdrawn my application

Post by captainzinger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Hello
I withdrew my application recently because of personal reason. I have received my passport today. The BRP of expired PSW is not there. My consultant says since i have withdrawn this is why they have even kept my old BRP.

No date has been mention, they just say you should make arrangements to leave.
My questions are :
1.Shall I contact UKBA for my old BRP ?
2.Since no time frame to leave UK has been mentioned, shall is assume I should leave within 28 days from the issue of withdrawal letter?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

captainzinger
Newly Registered

Post by captainzinger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:54 pm

by the way
i recieved my documents and passport back within 2 weeks,

imranali321

Re: Withdrawn my application

Post by imranali321 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 pm

captainzinger wrote:Hello
I withdrew my application recently because of personal reason. I have received my passport today. The BRP of expired PSW is not there. My consultant says since i have withdrawn this is why they have even kept my old BRP.

No date has been mention, they just say you should make arrangements to leave.
My questions are :
1.Shall I contact UKBA for my old BRP ?
2.Since no time frame to leave UK has been mentioned, shall is assume I should leave within 28 days from the issue of withdrawal letter?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Hi

what date exactly u requested ukba to return ur document and when did u received ur documents

and did ukba sent all the docment to ur solicitor address ot ur home address?

pls let me knw thnks

imranali321

Post by imranali321 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 pm

captainzinger wrote:by the way
i recieved my documents and passport back within 2 weeks,

Hi

what date exactly u requested ukba to return ur document and when did u received ur documents

and did ukba sent all the docment to ur solicitor address ot ur home address?

pls let me knw thnks

captainzinger
Newly Registered

Post by captainzinger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi

I sent letter by next day delivery on 15th April which must have reched them by 16th.

I received letter ,passport and document at my address (I did not give them solicitor's address) today on 26th. The letter sent by them is dated 19th.

I am just wondering when should i leave now.

imranali321

Post by imranali321 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 pm

captainzinger wrote:Hi

I sent letter by next day delivery on 15th April which must have reched them by 16th.

I received letter ,passport and document at my address (I did not give them solicitor's address) today on 26th. The letter sent by them is dated 19th.

I am just wondering when should i leave now.
u should leave within 28 days

captainzinger
Newly Registered

Post by captainzinger » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello and sorry for a repetitive question again. I'll really really appreciate if you can resolve this confusion, as no one has a definite answer to this.

After withdrawing my entreprenaur application, I got my passport back but BRP of PSW is missing. I am wondering if this is normal

Date mentioned on letter is 19th of April. There is no clear indication how many days I have got to leave. I am going to book ticket for 13th but scared that I might inadvertently overstay and mess my record permanently.

1.Anyone knows how many days I'll get after withdrawal (not rejection) ?
2. Without BRP of previous visa, what would happen at both ports? Won't they disturb me with stupid question?