ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tottaly unjustice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saraswat1

tottaly unjustice

Post by saraswat1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 pm

totaaly unjustice decision by caseworker they are deciding everything blindlu by mistaken forgot to mention contact details on contract of other party they would have send me query they ask so many people query but they refuse d my visa on this ground tottaly unjustice got appeal right but mental tension money waste time waste disgusting pls help looking for experts advice thanks in advance

MNaveedonline

Re: tottaly unjustice

Post by MNaveedonline » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 pm

saraswat1 wrote:totaaly unjustice decision by caseworker they are deciding everything blindlu by mistaken forgot to mention contact details on contract of other party they would have send me query they ask so many people query but they refuse d my visa on this ground tottaly unjustice got appeal right but mental tension money waste time waste disgusting pls help looking for experts advice thanks in advance
For refusal reason like:
contact details are not fully given e.g. land line number, email etc

One can appeal on the basis of '2009 Evidential Flexibility policy'. Though it is related to solicitors/barristers but it could make us to understand how it works.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... uction.pdf

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 18v1.0.pdf

Hope it would be helpful for victims.

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 pm

MNaveedonline wrote:
saraswat1 wrote:totaaly unjustice decision by caseworker they are deciding everything blindlu by mistaken forgot to mention contact details on contract of other party they would have send me query they ask so many people query but they refuse d my visa on this ground tottaly unjustice got appeal right but mental tension money waste time waste disgusting pls help looking for experts advice thanks in advance
For refusal reason like:

One can appeal on the basis of '2009 Evidential Flexibility policy'. Though it is related to solicitors/barristers but it could make us to understand how it works.

Hope it would be helpful for victims.
This message post by some other member. I am not expert. thx

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 pm

MNaveedonline wrote:
For refusal reason like:

Hope it would be helpful for victims.[/quote thanks bro u cant believe am not able to sleep not able to eat smoke todat 30 cigerrate tppk sleeping pills but cant sleep we are human bro canu suggest should i go for any good barrister they are charging very high fees written hearing or oral hearing tottaly confused pllssssssssssssssss help

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Yes, such a shame. Take a look at the links posted by the poster above; very useful. You should go for an oral hearing.

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm

dd156 wrote:Yes, such a shame. Take a look at the links posted by the poster above; very useful. You should go for an oral hearing.
thanks brpo i cant belive god or allah or bhagwan creates such a kind hearted man on this earth believe me my bp increased today i was near to cry bcoz waiting since last 5 months just earning bit and again i have to go for appeal paying solicitor just given ten days bro from where i will pay money to solicitor 50000 thousand in account something in business account totally helpless pls suggest me what to do i shall be higly thankfullt ou

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 pm

saraswat1 wrote:
thanks brpo i cant belive god or allah or bhagwan creates such a kind hearted man on this earth believe me my bp increased today i was near to cry bcoz waiting since last 5 months just earning bit and again i have to go for appeal paying solicitor just given ten days bro from where i will pay money to solicitor 50000 thousand in account something in business account totally helpless pls suggest me what to do i shall be higly thankfullt ou
I understand that this situation must be very distressing for you. UKBA's service is shockingly poor and taking half a year to come to a decision is absolutely appalling.
Do you have exactly £50,000 in the account showing investment? If you have some amount over the £50,000, you can withdraw that extra amount and use it for your appeal. Or perhaps you could request your family or friends to lend you some money for the appeal.
Don't go for a written appeal unless it is impossible for you to go for an oral appeal, because it is a lot easier to clarify the details of your application in person than it is in writing.
Take care and best of luck. The likelihood of you winning your case on appeal is high so hopefully you will receive your visa soon.

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 pm

thanks bro i have some money my brother will help me am very greatfull to u bro i know that u helped me lot just one query should i go for good barrister or normal one if u know how much it gonna be coasting i shall be higly thankfull to u i know am annoying u but brother seriously i cant sleep so if u have any idea pls let me know ur like god 4 me thanks alot
thanks brpo i cant belive god or allah or bhagwan creates such a kind hearted man on this earth believe me my bp increased today i was near to cry bcoz waiting since last 5 months just earning bit and again i have to go for appeal paying solicitor just given ten days bro from where i will pay money to solicitor 50000 thousand in account something in business account totally helpless pls suggest me what to do i shall be higly thankfullt ou[/quote]

I understand that this situation must be very distressing for you. UKBA's service is shockingly poor and taking half a year to come to a decision is absolutely appalling.
Do you have exactly £50,000 in the account showing investment? If you have some amount over the £50,000, you can withdraw that extra amount and use it for your appeal. Or perhaps you could request your family or friends to lend you some money for the appeal.
Don't go for a written appeal unless it is impossible for you to go for an oral appeal, because it is a lot easier to clarify the details of your application in person than it is in writing.
Take care and best of luck. The likelihood of you winning your case on appeal is high so hopefully you will receive your visa soon.[/quote]

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Also, I think that you can represent yourself. You don't have to go to a solicitor necessarily.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Unfortunately I don't know any good barristers because I have never had to go to one in the UK so far, but there are others on this forum who have approached barristers and solicitors so hopefully they will be able to guide you on this topic. You have to be careful when going to immigration lawyers as there have been a number of cases where applicants have been treated very poorly by their representatives.

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 am

dd156 wrote:Unfortunately I don't know any good barristers because I have never had to go to one in the UK so far, but there are others on this forum who have approached barristers and solicitors so hopefully they will be able to guide you on this topic. You have to be careful when going to immigration lawyers as there have been a number of cases where applicants have been treated very poorly by their representatives.
thanksa lot bro this time iwill not make any mistake one barrister is asking coupleof pounds he will go for oral hearing and will do everything let us hope for the best did u get ur visa bro or in process
Last edited by saraswat1 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:07 am

thanksa lot bro this time iwill not make any mistake one barrister is asking 900 pounds he will go for oral hearing and will do everything let us hope for the best did u get ur visa bro or in process

I am still waiting....let's see what happens....
Best of luck for your appeal. I think you will succeed and receive your visa.

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 am

dd156 wrote:
thanksa lot bro this time iwill not make any mistake one barrister is asking 900 pounds he will go for oral hearing and will do everything let us hope for the best did u get ur visa bro or in process

I am still waiting....let's see what happens....
Best of luck for your appeal. I think you will succeed and receive your visa.
thanks 4 ur visa wishes and allthe best for u

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 am

Hello brother don't worry all will be ok

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 am

saraswat1 wrote:
thanks 4 ur visa wishes and allthe best for u
Thank you....Keeping fingers crossed....

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

saraswat1 wrote:thanks bro i have some money my brother will help me am very greatfull to u bro i know that u helped me lot just one query should i go for good barrister or normal one if u know how much it gonna be coasting i shall be higly thankfull to u i know am annoying u but brother seriously i cant sleep so if u have any idea pls let me know ur like god 4 me thanks alot
Take care and best of luck. The likelihood of you winning your case on appeal is high so hopefully you will receive your visa soon.[/quote][/quote] Yes you can represent yourself, use the link you have been give and search online for more information good luck

Shawn TT
Newly Registered

Post by Shawn TT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 am

@ Saraswat

Appeal and rely on recent upper tribunal case of Rodriguez.

You'll win the appeal to the extent that ukba reconsider your case and give you 7 working days to provide the missing details.

Hope that helps.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 am

So Sorry to hear about your refusal and I can understand the frustration ... but I will strongly recommend you to do proper home work and than decide what is best option for you ...... all these solicitors & Lawyers are out there to make money and especially when they have to do appeal case they are even happier but there must be someone good and that what you need to find out ...... Stressing yourself is not a solution to anything so Heads up and you will be fine .... Also which part of uk you based

I will see if can get you any solicitors details as I never had any good experience with any of these solicitors personally.

regards

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:12 am

Shawn TT wrote:@ Saraswat

You'll win the appeal to the extent that ukba reconsider your case and give you 7 working days to provide the missing details.

Hope that helps.
thanks bro do u have any idea how much time it gonna take for whole procedure

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 am

saraswat1 wrote:

Hope that helps.
thanks bro do u have any idea how much time it gonna take for whole procedure
If it's an oral hearing you are looking at 3-4 months from the date of appeal.

ahmed725
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed725 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:40 am

ring raj solic in leeds, vert good and experienced ring him on 07947277191

saraswat1

Post by saraswat1 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Hope that helps.
THANKS BRO I THINK I WILL WIN ITS OK IF I DONT WIN THIS IS NOT END OF WORLD I WILL GO BACK BUT THANKS 4 UR MORAL SUPPORT THESE ARE REALLY SILLY REASON THEY SHOULD ASK ME IF I FORGOT TO MENTION WE ARE HUMAN NOT ROBOTS