ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photo submitted without name behind it

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

catchhster

Photo submitted without name behind it

Post by catchhster » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi guys

I submitted the application with two photographs

But one of them doesn't have my name written behind it. (i think i am not sure but let it be the case)

I received a Ack letter and Biometric letter already yeasterday.

What will happen in this case? Do they contact me to send another photograph? or invalidate my application

I am assuming that my applicaton has passed the validity check ??

Any one please help on this
Sivakumar

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Photo submitted without name behind it

Post by makky86 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:41 pm

catchhster wrote:Hi guys

I submitted the application with two photographs

But one of them doesn't have my name written behind it. (i think i am not sure but let it be the case)

I received a Ack letter and Biometric letter already yeasterday.

What will happen in this case? Do they contact me to send another photograph? or invalidate my application

I am assuming that my applicaton has passed the validity check ??

Any one please help on this
I don't think so its a big issue. They ask you to sign on back of photo to make it valid. You have provided your passport which has your photo ,in case , your provided photo had not matched with the one on passport then they could make it invalid and send you back.

Again it should be okay since you have recieved acknowledge letter . But by any chance if they find your photo taken during biometric process is different than you have provided then there is a chance they can make this invalid too.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

mthila

Re: Photo submitted without name behind it

Post by mthila » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:58 pm

muhdkhokhar wrote:I don't think so its a big issue. They ask you to sign on back of photo to make it valid.
Agree.. writing the name and DOB at the back of the photo make administration process easier for them. It is not a reason either to reject or to refuse your application.. Don't worry :)
Don't take "NO" for an answer if it shouldn't be!!!