ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

driftkid

Post by driftkid » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:31 am

Hello guys it's me again, my wife applied for EEA2 RC, I am a british citizen, my wife and two daughters are Filipinas, they got a EEA Family Permit, which is expiring today, we sent all the supporting documents that we sent for Family Permit, and after 3 months we recieved the refusal letter, stating that we didn't prove that we were residing together in an EEA state (Italy). This is a big joke! We sent them everything, also a certificate of residence(translated). And also my brother-in-law (my sister's husband) sent the same application and same supporting documents for his EEA2 RC, and you know what? they granted him!!

Guys I need your advice, I don't know what to do, do I need to do the appeal? or is there any application for consideration I need to do?, because this is a stupid mistake..

its says in the letter...
"Alternatively, if you consider that you have right to reside in the United Kingdom as a matter of European Law, and are in a position to submit the necessary information to support your application for a residence card as recognition of that right, you may wish to submit a further application for consideration."

do I need to send back the application and documents?? please advice me what to do

liucija
Newly Registered

!

Post by liucija » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Hello,

How can I find out who is dealing with my case?and those who was seeking help from solvit, what was the outcome? I submitted case with solvit and after 10 weeks they extended another 4 weeks and yesterday these 4 weeks was and still nothing.

I posted my story previously but thats what is going on :
28th Feb 2012 applied
August received COA
contacted local MP, sent letter to UKBA, calling them every week. Contacted European Commisions, directed to Solvit. COA expired. CAn you still work if COA expired??

Schastlivchik
Newly Registered

Post by Schastlivchik » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Kixmug wrote:I've been told my docs have been sent by recorded delivery Today after waiting almost a year :(:(!!.so they should arrive tomorrow. i'll keep u guys posted.
Hi please let me know of your outcome. We were in a same boat for all these months. I still didn't receive any news from HO. 10 month now. I am very happy that you will finally get a response . What to do you think made them move? I think I have tried everything with obviously no results... :cry:

Schastlivchik
Newly Registered

Re: !

Post by Schastlivchik » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:31 pm

liucija wrote:Hello,

How can I find out who is dealing with my case?and those who was seeking help from solvit, what was the outcome? I submitted case with solvit and after 10 weeks they extended another 4 weeks and yesterday these 4 weeks was and still nothing.

I posted my story previously but thats what is going on :
28th Feb 2012 applied
August received COA
contacted local MP, sent letter to UKBA, calling them every week. Contacted European Commisions, directed to Solvit. COA expired. CAn you still work if COA expired??
Hi there, did you try email to Rob Whiteman some people saying it helps. I am myself waiting for 10 month. I honestly don't believe it will be a day when this disaster will be over.

liucija
Newly Registered

Post by liucija » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Sorry forgot to say it, yes I contacted Whiteman Rob and just got the reply saying that we are aware of the time that you are waiting but sometimes it can take longer etc.. and we will make decision asap. and that was a month ago. So today I emailed again him , will see whats going happen. do not really know what to do anymore...

mocha
Newly Registered

Post by mocha » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 pm

hi guys

i just received my RC toady:

timeline

app sent on: 29th of Jan 2013
received on: 1st of Feb 2013
COA received: 25/03/2013, issued on: 19/03/2013
RC: received 25/04/2013, issued on: 17/04/2013

hope this helps and good luck guys

Kixmug

Post by Kixmug » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi Guys, i finally got my RC this evening after waiting almost a year. Unbelievable ha:(:(:(!

EEA2 Application sent: 29/05/2013
Received by UKBA: 30/05/2012
COA received: 27/09/2012 (dated 23/09/2012) after send almost 3letters to UKBA
EEA National Passports requested: 10/11/12
Passports received: 14/11/12
Sent letter to Rob Whiteman on 28/03/13
RC received: 25/04/2013 / issued 19/04/2013

A&A

Re: interview

Post by A&A » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:11 am

johnkumar wrote:how important to show photos in interview as i got not much to show them just couple of wedding pics and only me and my wife is in that photos and 7 or 8 another as we both dont bother to have pics and dont like as well.. bt i got everything else ..please advice
One more important thing they will want to see is how have you saved your spouce number in your phone.

I ha saved it as DANGER

It made her smile. Then the officer wanted to see the messages in the phone. As I have an idiot-phone so all the messages are kept in one heading they dated back to 2011.

This would have convinced them.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

A&A

Post by A&A » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:15 am

mocha wrote:hi guys

i just received my RC toady:

timeline

app sent on: 29th of Jan 2013
received on: 1st of Feb 2013
COA received: 25/03/2013, issued on: 19/03/2013
RC: received 25/04/2013, issued on: 17/04/2013

hope this helps and good luck guys

Congrats on your RC.

Its been months that I have been reading about fortunate people sharing their shorties of getting the RC.

I DO KNOW when will they send us our RC.

We applied in Oct 2012
Waiting will date.
All contacts made & emails done but in vain.

Please pray for us as we pray for everyone else.

Thank you.
One God we believe in.

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Any news October applicants who are still waiting for RC?
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

soniac

Post by soniac » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:01 pm

REFUSED:((

Unmarried partners, said that I (EEA Sponsor) am not exercising treaty rights. They called the school I was working a long term role in on April 16th, however my contract ended there as I work for a teachin agency and well this is the outcome. I should have put the agency I work for as my employer but at the time of our application i haf been at this school for a year and still had 4 months on mu contract. I have actually been employed as a full time teacher as of september at this school just this week, after they rang last week.

So I am wondering if someone could help us with the appeal. I am still with the agency until the end of July as I will be employed directly by the school as of September. Can anyone thelp me out with te appeal process? How long will it take? Paper or Oral? And will I only need to send proof of employment letter by the agency I work for? Any other documents?

Any advice will be so appreciated as we already went through an appeal process woth the family permit and were truly hoping we didnt have to do this again as that first one took 4 months....really hope it doesnt take this long again:((

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Got refused today :(
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

fredrock
Newly Registered

Post by fredrock » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 pm

any update about december application...i submited my application in december 2012 and still waiting for RC

anisatam
Newly Registered

Post by anisatam » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:41 pm

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:Any news October applicants who are still waiting for RC?
Hi eea2applicant,

Why was your RC refused? On what bases??
Have you appealed?
I am waiting for my RC, but I have applied in nov.

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 pm

anisatam wrote:
Hi eea2applicant,

Have you appealed?
I am waiting for my RC, but I have applied in nov.
The refusal letter is with my solicitor. He said ukba claimed we have not provided enough evidence of relationship. I guess its because we have been cohabiting for less than 2 years and unmarried(ukba disrupted on wedding day). Will appeal but at the same time I am mentally tired as i am out work for 8 months!!! my partner is panicking as she thinks I am an over-stayer and doesn't leave me alone at home to protect me from the monster ukba lol. I don't blame her as ukba has been giving her hard time right from the beginning. Will keep you guys updated though. Have learnt a lot from this forum.

josh06
Newly Registered

RC

Post by josh06 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:39 pm

I would like to share my story to everyone!

Applied as unmarried couple of eea national.
Application sent: 03/12/12
HO received: 04/12/12
COA received: 11/01/13

Passport request: 05/03/13 and 27/03/13 due to death in family
Complaint for not recieving a passport for almost a mont.

I sent an email to mr robwhiteman explaining my situation that I hasn't recieved our documents yet.
Sent: 17/04/13
Recieved a phone call from ukba: 18/04/13

RC issued: 18/04/13
RC reveived: 26/04/13

I'm over the moon! Thank you to all members in here for sharing their experiences and info that help the others.!!

Good luck to all of u.

soniac

Post by soniac » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:48 pm

[quote="EEA2APPLICANT"][quote="anisatam"][quote="EEA2APPLICANT"]Any news October applicants who are still waiting for RC?[/quote]

Hi eea2applicant,

Have you appealed?
I am waiting for my RC, but I have applied in nov.[/quote]

The refusal letter is with my solicitor. He said ukba claimed we have not provided enough evidence of relationship. I guess its because we have been cohabiting for less than 2 years and unmarried(ukba disrupted on wedding day). Will appeal but at the same time I am mentally tired as i am out work for 8 months!!! my partner is panicking as she thinks I am an over-stayer and doesn't leave me alone at home to protect me from the monster ukba lol. I don't blame her as ukba has been giving her hard time right from the beginning. Will keep you guys updated though. Have learnt a lot from this forum.[/quote]

I am with ya....my partner and I are beyond exhausted....we have had to go through a Family Permit appeal and thought this application would be much more straight forward....absolutely gutted to have to go through it for a second time!!!! Dont even know where to start....

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Re: RC

Post by miryferny » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

josh06 wrote:I would like to share my story to everyone!

Applied as unmarried couple of eea national.
Application sent: 03/12/12
HO received: 04/12/12
COA received: 11/01/13

Passport request: 05/03/13 and 27/03/13 due to death in family
Complaint for not recieving a passport for almost a mont.

I sent an email to mr robwhiteman explaining my situation that I hasn't recieved our documents yet.
Sent: 17/04/13
Recieved a phone call from ukba: 18/04/13

RC issued: 18/04/13
RC reveived: 26/04/13

I'm over the moon! Thank you to all members in here for sharing their experiences and info that help the others.!!

Good luck to all of u.
Hi josh can u pm me what docs you gave them?
EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 25/04/13
Received by UKBA: 26/04/13
COA (with right to work): 02/05/13
PP return request: 31/05/13
PP returned : 07/06/13
EEA1 & EEA2 : 22/06/13 (issued 17/06/13)

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:48 am

So sad to know that your application has been refused by the UKBA.

please share why & on why baisis have they refused your application.

It is very helpfull. I know you will be busy in either reapplying or appealing the decision.

Please take some time out to share the refusal. Also what will be your next step.

Thank you.
One God we believe in.

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am

Very sorry to hear about you EEA-APPLICANT,
I haven't got mine yet.. applied in october 2012 and had home visit about 2 weeks ago, I was not at home.

I don't know when I will get my papers back.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Happy for all of you who can finally sleep in peace, I submitted my application in March 2012 ( a year ago) and I still have not received a decision,

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:32 pm

biefacitizen wrote:Happy for all of you who can finally sleep in peace, I submitted my application in March 2012 ( a year ago) and I still have not received a decision,
Did you make any calls to them or just waiting as the solicitors advice.
One God we believe in.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:34 pm

A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:Happy for all of you who can finally sleep in peace, I submitted my application in March 2012 ( a year ago) and I still have not received a decision,
I did everything you can imagine, btw there is a separate thread where I explain everything I did, please read it if you don't mind

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:39 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
A&A wrote:
I did everything you can imagine, btw there is a separate thread where I explain everything I did, please read it if you don't mind
Can you please provide the link here so every one else like
Myself can go & read it.
One God we believe in.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:53 pm

A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
A&A wrote:
Can you please provide the link here so every one else like
Myself can go & read it.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=133452