ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 12 month income doubt

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sudha_v
Newly Registered

ILR 12 month income doubt

Post by sudha_v » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello,

I am due for my ILR application soon. I need to confirm this. I am working for my own ltd company and draw salary and dividend through this. I am planning to show the following as proofs,

1. Payslip 12 month
2. Bank statement 12 month
3. Dividend Vouchers (self generated)
4. Tax return form and SA302 for income over 12months
5. Letter from my accountant for earnings claimed

In the 12 month period I have 3 contracts with my clients. But the contracts are for 11 months only. For 1 month for some days I was on annual leave and the remaining not any contract something like in between contracts though I was earning salary. Will this prove to be a problem? Should I have been in contract with my clients for all 12 months?

I am on Tier1 General Visa.

Your help on this matter will be appreciated.
Thank You,
Sudha V

ilrapplicant2013

Re: ILR 12 month income doubt

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:56 pm

No problem, as long as you have enough earnings for the points claim and you have sufficient points to qualify for ILR.

on tier 1 you arent required to be always employed, you just have to have the earning, you can earn all those in one month and enjoy for the rest 11, doesnt matter.

They might look at the contracts but will not be keen on the start and end dates and CW isnt going to clculate the contract length one by one.

But regardless, it doesnt matter, you will be fine.

sudha_v wrote:Hello,

I am due for my ILR application soon. I need to confirm this. I am working for my own ltd company and draw salary and dividend through this. I am planning to show the following as proofs,

1. Payslip 12 month
2. Bank statement 12 month
3. Dividend Vouchers (self generated)
4. Tax return form and SA302 for income over 12months
5. Letter from my accountant for earnings claimed

In the 12 month period I have 3 contracts with my clients. But the contracts are for 11 months only. For 1 month for some days I was on annual leave and the remaining not any contract something like in between contracts though I was earning salary. Will this prove to be a problem? Should I have been in contract with my clients for all 12 months?

I am on Tier1 General Visa.

Your help on this matter will be appreciated.
Thank You,
Sudha V

sudha_v
Newly Registered

Post by sudha_v » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Appreciate your timely response. Thanks again, Sudha V