ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Threshold for EEA1 under self sufficient.....

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

A&A

Threshold for EEA1 under self sufficient.....

Post by A&A » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Can some one please tell what is the minimum amount needed by an EEA National to have in their account before they can qualify.

How much money should they have in their account.

For how long must they have it.

thank you.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

too old
Pakistan

Post by too old » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:28 am

I think theres no specific threshold which you have to match up with, as long the earnings are more than the spending i mean the bills, rent and other expenses, i guess it also depends on where you living for example house rents are more in london than in valleys in wales. dont worry but do speak to a professional

A&A

Post by A&A » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 am

too old wrote:I think theres no specific threshold which you have to match up with, as long the earnings are more than the spending i mean the bills, rent and other expenses, i guess it also depends on where you living for example house rents are more in london than in valleys in wales. dont worry but do speak to a professional

There must be something some kind of amount that is above a certain amount.

please someone find it or tell me where to find it even from the UKBA.
One God we believe in.

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 am

A&A wrote:
too old wrote:I think theres no specific threshold which you have to match up with, as long the earnings are more than the spending i mean the bills, rent and other expenses, i guess it also depends on where you living for example house rents are more in london than in valleys in wales. dont worry but do speak to a professional

did you try google at all?

"ukba self sufficient necessary" VERY FIRST RESULT gives the following:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... /eun/eun1/
Self-sufficient person - The EEA national must be able to show evidence that they have sufficient resources not to become a burden on the social assistance system and have comprehensive sickness insurance cover. There is no fixed amount that is regarded as 'sufficient resources'. The personal situation of each applicant must be taken into account.

A retired person would qualify as self-sufficient if they can demonstrate that they are in receipt of a pension and / or have sufficient funds not to become a burden on the social assistance system.

An EEA national can qualify as self-sufficient based on the income of their non-EEA family member.

A&A

Post by A&A » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm

wiggsy wrote:
A&A wrote:

did you try google at all?

"ukba self sufficient necessary" VERY FIRST RESULT gives the following:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... /eun/eun1/
Self-sufficient person - The EEA national must be able to show evidence that they have sufficient resources not to become a burden on the social assistance system and have comprehensive sickness insurance cover. There is no fixed amount that is regarded as 'sufficient resources'. The personal situation of each applicant must be taken into account.

A retired person would qualify as self-sufficient if they can demonstrate that they are in receipt of a pension and / or have sufficient funds not to become a burden on the social assistance system.

An EEA national can qualify as self-sufficient based on the income of their non-EEA family member.

Hmmmmm

I know this but I need an amount. Like £10,000 or something.

Any ways I've deposited £20,000 in my spouse account just in case.

Your statement is right but on the interview day when I said that the non EEA family member makes four times more than the EEA national so the man taking the interview said so the EEA is dependent on non eea's income which is not a good sign.

Why why why are they not sending our RC
One God we believe in.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:41 pm

A&A wrote: I said that the non EEA family member makes four times more than the EEA national so the man taking the interview said so the EEA is dependent on non eea's income which is not a good sign.
An EEA national can become self sufficient on the income/earning of any of its family member.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:52 pm

A&A... did you read the link i gave you...

that is an exact quote of the link i gave you!

THEY WILL NOT SAY YOU NEED X AMOUNT...

obviously, if you have 30 kids, you need more than a single person... etc...

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:38 pm

wiggsy wrote:A&A... did you read the link i gave you...

that is an exact quote of the link i gave you!

THEY WILL NOT SAY YOU NEED X AMOUNT...

obviously, if you have 30 kids, you need more than a single person... etc...
But when it comes to grant visa they deny it by any simple reason or just delay it.

Lot of sham marriages have lead to this toughening after the HSMP route has been closed.

I have recently read to refusals with self sufficient saying that we not not believe you have enough funds not be a burden on the Queen.

The refused EEA national had 25k in her account.

The only ones getting the visa smoothly are the knes who are employed at bigger employers eg Tesco, sainsbury ect.

I hope you got my point.
One God we believe in.