ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of Entrepreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farhankhan143
Newly Registered

Refusal of Entrepreneur Visa

Post by farhankhan143 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Please help me in the appeal against the refusal of Entrepreneur Visa on the following points;

1) No evidence that my business is currently trading.
2) I have not submitted any advertising or contracts detailing the services your company offers. (However, I did send my company contract and the the details of the services my business offers)
3)The job title I have provided on my application form does not appear on the list of NQF level 4 or above. (Although I did provide the code of the NQF level 4, but the title I provided as a director of the business)

I don't really know on what grounds shall I make an appeal, which should be successful. Please advise me on this ASAP.

Thanks for your time.

Farhan

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Did you applied through PSW? and did you went for an interview?

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Reason for refusal

Post by Manu_cal » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 pm

What was ur business shown and what did u applied . Did u show the money in the company account .

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Refusal of Entrepreneur Visa

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 am

if you have submitted the contract detailing the services you business provide than you have good chances of defending this.

Also writing title of job you will be doing you just provided the SOC code of it but you didn't write the job title ?

so basis on this you can appeal and defend yourself that you have submitted the contract with all the details provided and in job title by mistake you put director instead of the post you will be working.

hope it help

regards

farhankhan143 wrote:Please help me in the appeal against the refusal of Entrepreneur Visa on the following points;

1) No evidence that my business is currently trading.
2) I have not submitted any advertising or contracts detailing the services your company offers. (However, I did send my company contract and the the details of the services my business offers)
3)The job title I have provided on my application form does not appear on the list of NQF level 4 or above. (Although I did provide the code of the NQF level 4, but the title I provided as a director of the business)

I don't really know on what grounds shall I make an appeal, which should be successful. Please advise me on this ASAP.

Thanks for your time.

Farhan