ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investing money while appeal lodged?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

therock
Member of Standing

Investing money while appeal lodged?

Post by therock » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi, My Tier 1 (E - PSW route) application was refused because of bank letter, the bank letter had clearly mentioned whatever is required but the case worker was blind I guess.

Anyway, As the appeal will take around 3-4 months, I have already started trading and invested over £8,000+ by the time my appeal is allowed insha Allah, I would have invested the whole of £50,000+.

My question is, will UKBA and judge allow the investment while the appeal is being decided? I provided third party support from Pakistan, will they still verify availability of funds with Third Party in Pakistan after appeal is allowed?

Looking forward for expert advice.

Many Thanks!

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Any ideas guys?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Investing money while appeal lodged?

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:03 am

Its your money and entirely you choice if you want to invest while waiting decision pending either its waiting for visa decision or appeal.

As per my understanding verification of funds can be done at any stage by ukba as per new changes you have to have access to funds on ongoing basis and I don't know how but they will do something to keep checking access to funds and soon we will know how it will be done. (just wait till someone get enquiry about this, so just hope for best and I wish u all the best in appeal)

regards

therock wrote:Hi, My Tier 1 (E - PSW route) application was refused because of bank letter, the bank letter had clearly mentioned whatever is required but the case worker was blind I guess.

Anyway, As the appeal will take around 3-4 months, I have already started trading and invested over £8,000+ by the time my appeal is allowed insha Allah, I would have invested the whole of £50,000+.

My question is, will UKBA and judge allow the investment while the appeal is being decided? I provided third party support from Pakistan, will they still verify availability of funds with Third Party in Pakistan after appeal is allowed?

Looking forward for expert advice.

Many Thanks!

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:58 am

The reason why I wanted to ask is, I have got a very good business idea and got the funds aswell. I am thinking to invest the whole £50k by the time of hearing for my appeal. My question is, can I tell the judge that the £50k is already invested, so after my appeal is allowed, they will issue the visa based on confirming the £50k investment instead of £50k availability.

Makes sense?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:03 am

Also, the reason for my application refusal is purely based on the bank letter, and I have satisfied all other points, this is what the refusal letter states:

You have demonstrated that you satisfy (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) above.

So, I am pretty sure, I am eligible to invest money in my business. I would really appreciate advice from other senior members.

Thanks

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:27 am

You can invest the whole £50k during your appeal process. But you need to keep one thing in mind that if you claim to have your funds invested during your hearing with the judge; you'll need to present requisite documentation as per policy guidance to prove your investment in the business.