ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Yet Another Previous Earnings Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Yet Another Previous Earnings Question

Post by oli_ro » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:30 pm

so I applied for HSMP(actually a different programme designed for A2 countries), but the requirements are the same.

I have a question about proof for the previous income. I have submitted:
- P60(for 1Jan 2006 - 31 Dec 2007)

- Payslips for last 12 months. For 2 months I was missing payslips and I have included on-line copies and an additional letter from my employer stating that these are replacement copies(no signature or stamp on the copies). The HSMP guidance is saying that they need a printout to certify the copies.
Is that ok ?

- for the period not covered by P60 I have a letter from my company stating my gross salary(not what I earned between 1Jan and 31March).
Is this acceptable ?

- I have online copies for the bank statements for the last 12 months, but they are not signed, only stamped. Is this ok ? Have not sent these, can I send them as additional documents ?

dearamitg
Newly Registered

Post by dearamitg » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:48 pm

when did you apply for HSMp.

I am not sure if jan-2006 is a valid month now.
I think the oldest month we can use is Feb-2006.

Let me know what are your findings.

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:49 pm

sorry I did not expressed myself clearly: I have submitted tax cert - P60 for last fiscal year 2006.

the period which I mentioned in the app form was 31 March 2006- 31 March 2007

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:57 pm

Oli_ro

Can't you get the online payslips stamped and signed? Why take the risk of a rejection? The home office appears to be very fussy about ensuring that supporting documents are in the exact format they specify. Same applies to bank statements.
'In everything give thanks'

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:02 pm

I have tried to ask the people in the payroll dept, but they will not do it.

About bank statements - the same: I have asked the lady from the bank to sign them apply stamp, but they came back with only stamp.

How about letter from employer: Is it ok if only states my gross anual salary ?(I have been with this employer for the last year). It is not possible to ask HR people to state how much I have earned each month.

You are right, that I am risking ... but it's a bit too late. Papers have already been received by HO. I will try to send what I can as additional documents, but I might wait until I get refusal and try again.

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:05 pm

By the way the latest guidance notes state that:

"Applicants who can only provide on-line
payslips will be required to obtain their employers’
signature and stamp on a printout to authenticate
the evidence."

I read this as it's ok to send online copies as long as you send an additional piece of paper to certify them ?

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:00 pm

I have an additional question, would appreciate your advice.

I managed to recover from a bank which I applied for a loan copies of stamped and signed payslips for the 3 month period which I missed them.

But I am missing a payslips, for which I only have plain copy on A4. Will HO just disregard the amount claimed by that payslip(which is ok because I still meet the requirement), or is it going to affect my whole previous earnings claim ?

In the same time for the 3 month period I will be submitting a letter from payroll department certifying the earnings.

I will submit this as additional evidence, will see how it goes.

Thanks in advance.