ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address on Marriage certificate

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ss10
Newly Registered
India

Address on Marriage certificate

Post by ss10 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 pm

I am naturalized British citizen of Indian origin. I have worked and lived in the UK for most part of the last 8 years.

During this period, I have continued to use my parent's Indian address for all communication with Indian authorities.

I am marrying an Indian citizen in India in a few weeks time. Can I use my Indian address in the marriage registration certificate ? Will this be a problem when my partner applies for spouse visa or in future when submitting the certificate to any other UK authorities.

Thanks for the guidance.

S

majnoon
Newly Registered

Post by majnoon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 am

I got married in Egypt back in December and I used a local address there for marriage certificate and Applied for my wife for a settlement visa on the 2nd April 2013 and it was not a problem we got the visa on 23rd April 2013. So it will not be a problem i believe.