ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (0) form enquiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

valeed.naim2

SET (0) form enquiry

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Hello,

I am filling out SET (0) form and need some help in Questions 7 to 11 of "Section 10 - Biometric Residence Permits".

Q7: "Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous United Kingdom immigration application made in the United Kingdom or abroad? Y/N"

Q8: "Give details when your fingerprints were taken"
Q9: "Give details where your fingerprints were taken, including the town or city and country"
Q10: "Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved in the application(s) was/were made abroad"
Q11: "Do you have a medical or physical condition which may require special arrangements for your biometric features to be recorded? Y/N"

Yes, I have done this. What exactly words I need to write it down. it was taken during my Tier 1 extension in liverpool- UK.

Please explain. Thanks,

Valeed

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET (0) form enquiry

Post by Amber » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:30 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Hello,

I am filling out SET (0) form and need some help in Questions 7 to 11 of "Section 10 - Biometric Residence Permits".

Q7: "Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous United Kingdom immigration application made in the United Kingdom or abroad? Y/N"

Q8: "Give details when your fingerprints were taken"
Q9: "Give details where your fingerprints were taken, including the town or city and country"
Q10: "Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved in the application(s) was/were made abroad"
Q11: "Do you have a medical or physical condition which may require special arrangements for your biometric features to be recorded? Y/N"

Yes, I have done this. What exactly words I need to write it down. it was taken during my Tier 1 extension in liverpool- UK.

Please explain. Thanks,

Valeed
7. Yes
8. Date
9. Liverpool peo or post office
10. N/a
11. No, I'm assuming you haven't.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you for your answer Amber,

Q8: "Give details when your fingerprints were taken".

Shall I just mentioned the Date or also provide the information during what type of application it was taken. It was taken during my tier 1 extension application.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Thank you for your answer Amber,

Q8: "Give details when your fingerprints were taken".

Shall I just mentioned the Date or also provide the information during what type of application it was taken. It was taken during my tier 1 extension application.
The date
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.