ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flro

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fine06face
Newly Registered

flro

Post by fine06face » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi all,
i just joined this forum ,i need good advise about my case. my history is : i came into uk in 2005 with student visa which expired in 2006 and i was refused renewal, i have been an overstayer since then. I have 2 kids who are british and my partner is also british.
Dec 15TH 2012 submitted flro application as parent of a child in uk.
Dec 20th 2012 acknw letter.
march 29th 2013 biometrics letter.
april 3rd 2013 biometrics enrollled.
april 26th 2013 refusal letter dated 19th of april with no right of appeal.
The decision was that on the parent route i cant be granted leave to remain because i dont have sole parental responsibility.
On the partner route i cant be granted because i was not married to my sponsor and i have not providedd documentary evidence that we have been living together for 2yrs preceding the appli therefore it is not accepted that i am a partner of a person present and settled in uk.
there is a number i was asked to call to discuss my departure from uk by may 1st. Advise on what to do will be appreciated . I am considering sending in a fresh application as unmarrried partner of a person present and settled in uk, relying on appendix fm ,exception 1 and article 8. I HAVE not used a solicitor. Thanks. :roll:

fine06face
Newly Registered

flro

Post by fine06face » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 am

I can see that views are been left but I can access it. I tried everything on dis page, im only seeing my first post since last night, am I doing something wrong. Somebody help me. :roll:

diggingdeep

Post by diggingdeep » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am

Find a solicitor to help you, if you can't afford one, contact these organisations below, you need professional to look at your case and advice you correctly.

www.lawcentres.org.uk/lawcentres/detail/find/ or
www.citizensadvice.org.uk/

egoneo

Post by egoneo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 am

even though they can be a bit pricey, a solicitor can save you money and pain in the long run.

when it comes down to it common sense says they won't remove you from the country when you have kids/husband/family here.

fine06face
Newly Registered

flro

Post by fine06face » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:28 pm

@diggingdeep and egoneo, thanks a bunch, i have contacted a soicitor.