ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

again interview call in pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arman khan

again interview call in pakistan

Post by arman khan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:18 pm

i got my visa refuse becoz i apply in the mid of january and the rules change 31 jan and they considered my file in new rule then they call me for interview but they r not satisfy about my busniess PLAN

They give refusel code 245db (f) (i) its mean if the immigration officer os not datisfy then he have right to not award points in appendix a

then i submit my file with my business plan and market research or with accountant letter etc... then they again refuse my application and bcoz they told you never send any proof of evidence of ur partner authorty letter for using this money .

now i submit my file 3rd time again with all evidence bank letters and etc and they again call me for interview can anyone teell me what they want and which question they ask me

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: again interview call in pakistan

Post by rehan01 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Well you been to interview so you should be very well aware of what they expecting in interview from you.

anyway here is the link which might be helpful to you as someone who given interview from Pakistan was kind enough to post all the questions. (Thanks to him for the effort)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

regards
arman khan wrote:i got my visa refuse becoz i apply in the mid of january and the rules change 31 jan and they considered my file in new rule then they call me for interview but they r not satisfy about my busniess PLAN

They give refusel code 245db (f) (i) its mean if the immigration officer os not datisfy then he have right to not award points in appendix a

then i submit my file with my business plan and market research or with accountant letter etc... then they again refuse my application and bcoz they told you never send any proof of evidence of ur partner authorty letter for using this money .

now i submit my file 3rd time again with all evidence bank letters and etc and they again call me for interview can anyone teell me what they want and which question they ask me

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:34 pm

It's more like casual interview if you know everything about the business. But as far as i know the reason for calling you for an interview again is there might be a chance that you are approved.

Good luck and keep us updated when you are done with your interview.

arman khan

Again interview

Post by arman khan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 am

Thanks but why they call me again for interview

HeretoHelp

Re: Again interview

Post by HeretoHelp » Wed May 01, 2013 1:20 am

arman khan wrote:Thanks but why they call me again for interview
Because they like your face :lol: a joke.

Well they only call for an interview when they have any doubts on something or want more clarification. Just be confident about your business plan and I am sure you will be approved.

All the best.