ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving home just before ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vikkyse
Newly Registered

Moving home just before ILR

Post by vikkyse » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi,

I am eligible for ILR in 1st week of June 2013. I have to move house Mid/last week of May 2013.

I will be in the new address for about 2 weeks before ILR appointment(PEO appointment booked).

Will it be a problem if i change address this late?

If its ok to change address, what additional documents do i need for cohabilitation etc? Will tenancy agreement suffice?(as i suspect i may not have other docs with me within 2 weeks time if there is a delay).

I have enough evidence for cohabilitation in the current address that i stay in.

any help is appreciated.

thanks and regards

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

You will need a recent proof to say that you are "still" togther. So if the new tenancy/property contract is on both names and you are covering previous periods of cohab the should be fine.