ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Payslips - URGENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DesiBoys

ILR - Payslips - URGENT

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:20 am

Hi All,

While filling the Set(O) form and going through the guidelines, it mentions that Payslips should be recent and no longer than a month old.

My appt. is for 01/may and I wasnt thinking to include April payslip (we get internet payslips and I didnt think I could get it on time signed and attested)

The period for earning I have used is from Apr 2012 until Mar 2013.

Can someone please URGENTLY confirm if this is OK or do I need to get April payslip as well? I only have this afternoon to try if this is need at all :(

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 am

You have today and tomorrow, why can't you print it out and ask your manager to sign and date it, or is the payslip not generated yet?

I believe the point of requiring this "recent" payslip is to ensure you are still in employment at time of application. Do you have a recent letter (dated in April) from employer confirming your employment? You could always take the payslip printout even if it is not attested and explain that there wasn't time to get it attested as it was only just generated in your employers systems.

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks.

Well, I work from home so the letter has to be posted by HR. I have spoken to them and they are now putting it in the first class post. Otherwise as suggested I will just take an internet copy and I have a employer letter dated last week to confirm ongoing employment.

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 pm

What's your immigration status? which tier are you on?

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Now on Tier 1 but applying as a combination of WP + ICT 2 + Tier 1

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 pm

DesiBoys wrote:Now on Tier 1 but applying as a combination of WP + ICT 2 + Tier 1
You can claim points for previous earnings for any single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application.

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:10 pm

cool, keeping an eye on my post for tomorrow and refilling those pages to include April payslip to be more clean (if I may say)

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 pm

DesiBoys wrote:cool, keeping an eye on my post for tomorrow and refilling those pages to include April payslip to be more clean (if I may say)
Hi,

The guidance says that it is required only for WP and Tier 2 holders. Not for tier1.

Even i have the appointment tomorrow and you just gave me a scare :). Although i have the payslips, dont have the bank statements.

From 31 October 2011 the Immigration Rules
have been amended: Tier 2 (General), Tier 2 (Intra
Company Transfer) and Work Permit holders applying
for settlement must provide specified documentary
evidence in order to demonstrate that they are being
paid at or above the appropriate rate for settlement
applications. The documents you must provide with
your application are either: a payslip and a personal
bank or building society statement, or a payslip and a
building society pass book.

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Phew. To be on the safe side I have got the April payslip sent to me and I have the bank statement as well.

Though I am sure it should be ok. Good luck with urs. Wud be looking to hear your exp tomorrow !!

My query was based on the same extract as mentioned in this post
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 7294c08411

black_bird

Post by black_bird » Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 am

I have the same question!!

Im on Tier 1 General (3 yrs HSMP + 2 yrs Tier 1 G), Set(o) form for earning says 'single consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before the date of the application'; Set(O) guidance notes mentioned payslip must be the most recent, it must be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of application, but I guess the latter only applies to Tier 2 and Work Permit holders?

My PEO day is on the 03/06/13, I am planning at supplying the following 2 form of evidence:
1 Bank statements (12/03/12-11/03/13)
2. P60 (07/04/12 - 06/04/13)/Employer letter with gross/net earning(07/04/12 - 06/04/13). And Payslips (Apr 12- Mar 13)

The thinking behind this is to have all evidance reconciling to P60 total. But this would mean I will miss out 2 months (Apr 13 and May 13) at PEO date (03/06/13). Can someone please go through the logic of mine and confirm it is still okay?

The other question is I've lost one of my payslips from last year. Can someone confirm it should be okay to have payroll print it on company headed paper and provide a signed letter confirming it is authentic? (original can't be reproduced).

Many thanks.

My p