ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions regarding filling Tier 2 General Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godistrue

Questions regarding filling Tier 2 General Application

Post by godistrue » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm

hi.

some queries while filling application form

1) For English Requirements, UK Masters degree is enough . But by looking at the tier2 application form , it says that proof from UNI that the Masters degree is taught in english. do i need any letter from UNI that my Masters is taught in English or just submitting Masters Certificate is enough ?

2)My boss has ticked Maintenace funds in COS. Now do i need any letter from my employer that mentions about maintenace of funds.

3) Do I need to show Job Offer Letter?

4) Do I need to show Pay Slips?

5)your Home Office or UK Border Agency reference number(s)?

6) In Address sections,its showing only 1 address section.
But for me, My previous grant of leave is in one address, Bank statement which I am submitting is in one address and the present one which I am living is another address.

Pls reply to these answers.

alanwong

Re: Questions regarding filling Tier 2 General Application

Post by alanwong » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

godistrue wrote:hi.

some queries while filling application form

1) For English Requirements, UK Masters degree is enough . But by looking at the tier2 application form , it says that proof from UNI that the Masters degree is taught in english. do i need any letter from UNI that my Masters is taught in English or just submitting Masters Certificate is enough ?

2)My boss has ticked Maintenace funds in COS. Now do i need any letter from my employer that mentions about maintenace of funds.

3) Do I need to show Job Offer Letter?

4) Do I need to show Pay Slips?

5)your Home Office or UK Border Agency reference number(s)?

6) In Address sections,its showing only 1 address section.
But for me, My previous grant of leave is in one address, Bank statement which I am submitting is in one address and the present one which I am living is another address.

Pls reply to these answers.
1. If your degree certificate is in English, and obtained in an English speaking country, then it is enough.
2. No
3. No need, the COS code means that you have got a job.
4. not sure, you can send them. Mine payslips were taken by them, only last 4 months.
5. if you have one, otherwise leave it blank.
6 not sure what you mean

godistrue

Post by godistrue » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:13 pm

1. If your degree certificate is in English, and obtained in an English speaking country, then it is enough.
2. No
3. No need, the COS code means that you have got a job.
4. not sure, you can send them. Mine payslips were taken by them, only last 4 months.
5. if you have one, otherwise leave it blank.
6 not sure what you mean[/quote]

In Address section, its asking to fill previous addresses which you live. But I lived in more than 3 addresses. But there is only space for 1 address in the form. Then how can I fill the other addresses.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 pm

godistrue wrote: In Address section, its asking to fill previous addresses which you live. But I lived in more than 3 addresses. But there is only space for 1 address in the form. Then how can I fill the other addresses.
Good question. I think you might copy that page and fill them.

aja
United Kingdom

Post by aja » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Hello,

Im filling in the Online application form for tier 2 General ;

One of the question in the application process is :
--> Have you ever voluntarily elected to depart the UK?

Can you please clarify on what this means please ?

aja
United Kingdom

Post by aja » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello,

If you have recently filled the Online Tier 2 General Application, you wold have come across a question as ;

Have you ever voluntarily elected to depart the UK?

Could you please share on what you had filled in for this ? What does this actually mean ?

Any thoughts on this please. Especially if you have been in UK before and have left UK before the visa end date, how would you answer this question please.

Many thanks